Chap 24

After my break down and night mare I didn't go back to sleep, I couldn't. Every time I closed my eyes I saw the two tiny baby arms and I couldn't... I just couldn't, it made me sick to my stomach. I couldn't stand the thought of dead babies at all.
     Everyone kept checking on me to make sure I was on after the whole fiasco and I honestly didn't know if I would be. I know it was a night mare but everything was just to coincidental and it had me worried to the max. And the fun part was it was only three or so hours ago that it happened, I felt as if my mind were slowly unwinding and in all honestly I just wanted this day to be over with. And just as if my prayed had been answered we finally arrived.
     Once the bus stopped I ran out of the bus and towards Set In Stones bus. I just needed to talk to Juniper and Alex, they usually gave me and Idea on why I had been feeling like this especially because Juniper was more in touch with her spiritual side then most because of her Native  American roots.
      People had been walking around trying to get ready for tomorrow before I had made it to their bus. I opened the door and walked in to see Eva and Juniper in another argument.    
      Alex wasn't anywhere to me found and Aries had been passed out in the couch with her headphones in, well she looked passed out anyways.
     "Guys you need to stop now" I said, loud enough for the both of them to hear. They both looked at me, Eva giving me a side glare for no reason whatsoever before she went to the back of the bus.
     "Hey Anubis, what's up?" Juniper asked as I shut the door behind me. I bit my lip 
     "I have something to tell you... in private, its really important" I said as I took In a shaky breath.
     "Of course. Lets go for a walk" Juniper said as she put her shoes on and we walked back out the bus "so what did you want to tell me"
      "you can't tell anyone this at all. And I know its going to sound really fucking crazy but its true-"
      "Whoa, Anubis calm down I know you aren't going to lie" Juniper said " especially if its go you this worried"
     "OK so vhen I vas kidnapped my dad had taken me... crazy I know I thought he vas dead but I knew it vas him. He didn't hurt me at all, he vas actually the one vho freed me once my mother got a hold of me. My dad is Torsten Jörg Heinz, you know the one and only most vanted guy around the vorld.
     "Vell I have a half brother named Samson vho tried to do things vith me but never got to. And on Ashley and I's last night on our honeymoon he tired doing the same thing again but he didn't get it... and now I had this dream that he had an abortion vhen I vas asleep, talking my babies away and killing Ashley, just after my dad called vith news about Samson... I don't know vhat to do, I'm scared for Ashley and I's sake... i know Ashley is doing vhat ever her can and I feel bad that he has to deal vith me like that because I keep having mental break downs over nothing-"
    "Whoa, Anubis just calm down and breath" Juniper said calmly "does anyone besides Ash know this?"
     "No they don't, how the fuck am I going to tell them 'oh hey guys guess vhat my dad isn't actually dead but he's just the most vanted man vorld vide'" I said sarcastically
     "You know Ashley would never let anything hurt you right?"  
      "I know that.... but vith everything so close together... I don't think I can sleep after that" I said, my voice breaking. Juniper stopped walking and gave me a big bear hug     
      "I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this, its honestly really awful. But just know that you aren't dealing with this alone we are here to help you through this. But you do have to tell everyone" juniper said. I nodded
     "I know. I vanted to tell you guys for a vhile but how? How could I just say something like that?" I asked as I looked at Juniper
    "I have no idea. But Ashley and I will be there for you. I can get the girls and we can go over and meet at your bus. Does that sound good?" I nodded
     "I'm just scared..." I said quietly. I looked at the ground ashamed, not much had scared me.  
     "What are you scared of?" Juniper asked softly as she set her hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her with my tear filled eyes. I had never felt this broken in front of anyone, besides Ashley, and it made me terrified. I always had to be the strong one.
    " vhat if they hate me for not telling them?" I asked  
     "Why would they hate you? I'm sure that they can understand" she said reassuringly
    "Because I said I vouldnt lie to them, I told them I had nothing to hide and here I am finally telling them vhat I've been keeping secret for at least four months now. I'd be surprised if they forgave me for that. Vith something this huge I don't deserve forgiveness..."
     "Anubis that isn't true at all. Every one loves you and the guys are really understanding. After all you do for all of us there isn't going to be a reason to hate you"
     "You don't know that" I  muttered under my breath.
      "What was that?" Juniper asked. I shook my head. I looked up to see my dad near one of the stages, head down and hood up. I ran over to him and hugged him quickly.
     "Vhat are you doing out here? Ve need to get you in the bus for a few minutes" I said. Grabbing his arm I ran off towards our bus, I glanced at Juniper to see she was on the phone as she glanced up at me quickly before I hauled ass. Eventually we reached the bus and I pulled him inside, slamming the door behind us.
     Dad pulled his hoodie down, revealing his tired face. I hugged him
     "Dad" I said as I held him tightly
     "Anubis," dad said as he hugged me back tightly "vhen ve're you going to tell me that I vas going to be a grandpa? And so soon?"
      "I vas going to tell you the next time I saw you" I said as I broke the hug and looked at him
    "I should have come sooner then. But I do need to varn you, Samson is after you and Ashley, mainly you though. Im trying my best to find him and stop him before he does anything. He learned from me so its harder but I vant you to be careful ok, you cant be too careful Vith Samson on the loose. He may be veak but he is smart"
     "But vhy? Vhy vont he leave me alone?" I asked, desperate for answers. Dad sighed and shook his head
     "He's driven by lust and he gets vhat he vants one Vay or another. He isn't convinced that you are my child and he vill continue until he gets vhat he is after" dad said. Suddenly the door opened and I heard laughter as the guys, Eva, Aries, Alex, and juniper walked in.
     "Who's that?" Jake asked as dad tried covering his face, Andy shutting the door and Ashley sitting on the couch closest to me. They all crowded around in a semi circle as dad pulled over his head quickly
      "Anubis I need to go now. I cant let them see me" Dad said quickly and a bit harshly under his breath. "You know exactly vhy"
    "No dad they need to know" I said. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth, everyone's eyes suddenly on me. Dad snapped his head up quickly
    "Dad? What are you talking about, you said your dad was dead" Alex said. I looked to see every one but Juniper and Ashley were in shock. I bit my lio nervously
    "That's vhat I thought.... up until a few months ago.... vhen I vas taken" I said quietly as I looked down, ashamed.
     "No Torsten Heinz took you" Jinxx said. I looked up
    "My dads name vas Torsten Jörg Heinz, Torsten Jörg Heinz Armbruster. At first he didn't know it vas me vhen he had taken me for my mom, he had amnesia. But he vas the one vho let me go" I said
     "And how long have you kept this from us?" Andy asked, a lump in his throat as he swallowed
     "About four months..." I said as dad quickly left, plowing through the group. I knew why he had to leave, everyone would be put in danger, but everyone continued to stare at me hurt.
      "So, for four months you didn't say anything to us at all" Alex said taking in a shaky breath "after you promised that you had nothing to hide from us at all"
     "Believe me it ate me up on the inside-"
      "Obviously not if you lied to us for four months about it. Im sure it ate you up" Jinxx said angrily, laced with a bit of sarcasm. I stayed silent, I deserved whatever they threw at me
     "Chill the fuck out" Ashley said suddenly, defensively. Jinxx glared at him
    "So you're defending her, she lied to us for four months. About a murder who is her father" Jinxx said back
     "And that gives you a reason to yell at her? Maybe she had a good reason to" Ashley snapped back
     "You knew about this?" Jake asked
     "Of course I did, she told me when she was in the hospital" Ashley said 
     "Dude you need to call the cops now" CC said.
    "No. You can call me vhat ever you vant, do vhat you vant to me I don't care. I don't deserve forgiveness for lying to you all, and I'm not expecting you to and I'm not going to beg for forgiveness  for vhat I did, but I vill not let you call the cops even if it means getting arrested myself. He's changed and he is still my dad, I honestly vanted to tell you but its not like I could come out and say hey my dads alive but he's a murder. You vould be in the same position I am, vhat vas I supposed to do huh?" I asked as tears streamed down my face
      "Hey, let's go for a walk" Juniper and Ashley suggested at the same time.
     "You too?" CC asked
      "Anubis has done do much for us, especially listen to all our secrets we wouldn't tell anyone and this is the first time she's done this, and for  a good reason too. She's right, we would be in the same position as her if something like this happened. Her dad changed, you know how I know? Because he let her go instead of letting her mom kill her, he came here risking everything to warn her that her half brother is after her. I mean come on look at her, she's in tears. When has Anubis ever cried?" Juniper stated, cocking an eyebrow as Ashley came over and held me, wiping my tears
     "You're just saying that because you're Anubis's best friend." Eva spat as she glared at me
     "You know what she is out friend and she also deserves the same respect that she gives us for no reason at all. She does so much for us  sacrifices a lot, and you upset for one thing." Juniper added. I looked up
     "You vant to here me say it. Im sorry, sorry for lying. I'm sorry for being a fuck up vho can't do anything right, sorry for vaisting everyones time. Im sorry for defending my family even if it means hurting other. All I cause is problems and if you vant me to leave and valk out of you're lives, because I vould to, I vill. Im the veakest one here" I said.
    I ran out of Ashley's arm and towards to the bunks crying. I was weak and I hated myself for it, I shouldn't be acting like this but I couldn't help it. Why did I have to feel this way, why did I always somehow manage to fuck up. I slammed the door and locked it before I climbed on to the bed and cried 
     *Ashley POV*
      I ran after Anubis but was only met with a locked door.
     "Anubis, baby girl, can you please unlock this door?" I asked gently. But no answer or movement at all. I turned around, knowing she wanted space and to not be bothered, and stormed back into the front of the bus. "Nice, she just locked herself in the room. She's most likely not going to eat or come out for a while. That's fucking fantastic. And on top of that she now feels like a piece of shit who doesn't belong" I growled out
     "Do you not see that her dad has killed people?!" Eva screeched
     "And he could have killed you just now. But he didn't, he could have killed Anubis but he didn't. You just heard her break down what the hell is wrong with you"
     "She still could have tried to say something...." Aries said quietly
     "How? How was she supposed to do that? She literally just told you and you flipped out on her just like she one you would, and now she thinks that you no longer want to be her friend" juniper said, still pissed.
      Everyone was silent and I was shaking just a bit. I couldn't help her because she locked me out, it wasn't like I could break down the door and if I tried it would be a even bigger mess. I walked passed all of them and stepped outside the bus, taking a deep breath
    "Ashley" a Mans voice said, with a thick German accent. I looked over to see Mr. Armbruster, well his figure anyways due to the hoodie covering up his face
    "Yes?" I asked as I walked over to him 
     "Vhat happened in there?"
     "Well pretty much everyone is upset at Anubis, so she locked herself in the room and won't come out" I said, a bit angrily
     "I need you too protect Anubis vith all you got. Samson is after her, and he's going to find a vay to separate you too. Permanently if needed and I know he vill. Just be careful"
     "If Samson is after her wouldn't it be better if she didn't perform?" I asked
     "No. Pretend like everything is normal. Under no circumstance do not hide. Samson vill know vhats up, and know that you know. Im vorking on a vay to stop him, I need you to always be close to her or somewhere vhere she's not alone or protected. Im trusting you to keep her safe because its not just you anymore, its you and her and those kids vaiting to be born, because those are the things that really matter" he said as he looked me in the eye sternly
    "Of course I will, I wouldn't dream of letting anything happen to her" I said "you aren't going to give me the dad speech are you?" He chuckled
     "No. You know vhy, because you're ready to be a dad. I can see vhat Anubis sees in you you're kind, sweet, protective, loving, loyal, honest... all of those things are great dad qualities and I know you vill be fine. I missed out on a lot of things for my kids, don't miss out on yours because their the best thing life can give you." He said before he handed me a burner phone "take this. This is how I'll keep in contact vith you"
     "Thank you" I said as I took the phone and looked at him "thank you for everything you've done"
     "You're family now" he said before he disappeared behind a row of busses. I bit the inside of my lip as I looked down, lightly bouncing the phone on the palm of my hand.
    This was going to be really stressful  everything had been so close together. But I was just going to get through it. I took a small walk just wandering along the grounds trying to find and familiarize everything, which had actually worked in a way. I ended up running into Vic and Kellin so we started to talk for a while. The only person I hadn't seen yet was Ronnie which was surprising. Time started to pass by and I headed back to the bus.
     Anubis hadn't come out yet and I had to practically bust down the door so I could get in and make sure she ate. But nobody said anything at all