05

We walk into the cafeteria, expectng people to whisper and give me death glares. And yes, it was the cliché 'I'm just a ugly, nerdy ass girl who doesn't deserve a good looking angel'.

And because of it, I keep my head down.

Suga releases my hand, slyly puttng his hand around my waist, pulling me closer.

"It's okay, I'm here." He whispers to me, making my face feel an overide of hotness.

Oh god. This feeling is driving me crazy!

We arrive at a secluded table far from a large amount of people in the canteen, "what do you want to eat?" Suga asked.

"Erm, just a sandwich. I don't feel like eating a lot."

"Okay. Just wait at here." I hum in reply.

He stands and I watch him walk away but my view was abruptly blocked by the Queen and one of her minions.

"Well, well, well! Look at this pile of shit trying to flirt with the new hot guy. How can you even think you deserve to be with him?"

I stay silent as she grabs my hair and pulls it towards her.

"Are you fucking deaf!? I'm talking to you!"

She raises her hand and I shut my eyes, waiting for the pain on my cheek.

But I feel nothing.

I open my eyes and see Suga gripping her hand and then I see his facial expression. I've never see something like it before. It makes him look like he wants to kill somebody.

"Who the fuck are you to hit my lady!?"