01

"I HATE YOU BOTH!"

I was small-minded and young when I ran away from home, so I wasn't aware of the consequences when I opened the door of sprinted.

By the time I had realised what was happening, I had stopped because of the confusion of where I was and why it had gotten so dark so quickly.

I was scared.

And I was already regretting everything.

"Mom.. Dad.." I sniffed, knees wobbling.

But then, a blue light appeared in front of me. I close my eyes, the shine of the light being too much to bare. When I opened my eyes, there was a man;

Blue hair,
Pale skin,
Blue eyes,
And white wings.

His beauty was awe worthy, so I stared.

"Do you want to go back home?" He asked, opening his arms and bent down, urging me to go into his arms.

I nodded and leant my head on his shoulder, my eyes get heavier and heavier. He trotted and patted my back slowly.

"Why aren't you flying?" Curiosity came over me as I stroked his soft, feathery wings.

"You'll be afraid at the height I'd fly at. It's also very cold and dark.." I only nodded.

After a few minutes we already in front of my house.

"Can you promise me something?" He asked, looking at me.

I hummed."Promise me you will never tell anybody about me, and I will come every night to play with you."

Being a little girl, I nodded and held out my pinky finger, "pinky promise?"

He smiled and wrapped his pinky with mine.

I run to the door, eager to get inside. Remembering my manners, I turned around to thank him and say goodbye but..

..he wasn't there.

I just smile and get inside my house

"Baby! Where where you? We just called the police to go and find you! We were so worried about you!.."

"Mom.. Dad... I'm sorry for running away! But I'm fine, nothing happened to me.." They tucked me into bed and kissed me goodnight.

I'll wait for tomorrow... to meet my Angel. I believed he was my Guardian..

My Blue Guardian

-