03

Warning(s): - depressive descriptions, cutting

Please don't read this chapter if you can't take reading any of this.
Thank you x

-

Years, and years have past;
Yet still, evey night is the same.

He always comes to play with me, talk to me, comfort me, and company me, until I fall sleep.

But now, I'm in high school. Everything has become so hard. I get bullied because of my shy, nerdy nature. It hurts me -- physically and mentality.

But Suga always heals my bruises and scars.

And the night quickly trots forwards as we cuddle.

"Oppa... Why can't you come in daylight to save me?"

"They will see me, and then it'll be too hard for me to come and save you next time."

"I don't know if I can bare their bullying anymore. I hate my life right now."

He sighs, "I really wish I could help you at a time like this. It hurts me."

"Hey Suga, can I have some alone time, just for tonight?"

"Are you okay?" He cups my cheeks, eyes drowsily peering into mine.

"I'm fine. The window is wide open for you," then, I get up and go to my bathroom, wishing he'd go away.

I hear the window shut and I know he's already left. And I burst, crying hard. I can't live like this. With my family, who are always on business trips, and Suga, whom only comes to me at night. And only night.

I just can't take this pain anymore. I take the razor, my second friend. It has always taken my pain when I can't carry it anymore.

-

I sit alone, far at the back of the classroom. I'm used to it. I suppose it's fine, right?

Our homeroom teacher walks through the doors, walking inside with a big smile, "okay class! We have new student. Come inside and introduce yourself."

Everything around me moves in slow motion. I can hear my heartbeat thump. My eyes stretched wide in surprise.

Blue hair
Pale skin

"Annyeong, my name is Min Yoongi. Please take care of me."

His eyes directly look at me and he smiles. The smile which he'd always he give to me, every night.

SUGA!?

-

Edited