41| Babe

A/N

Y'ALL ARE DIRTY LIL THINGS I LOVE IT 😂

Ps sorry I couldn't reply to every comment but just know I love and appreciate them all 😘

Enjoy this short but STEAMY chapter ;).

I GASPED AS she tightened the straps around my wrists, the fabric slowly cutting off my circulation and the blood instead rushing downwards, stopping between my legs.

I was vulnerable, my hands tied up above my head and on the bed. If she wanted to kill me right now, she could. But that did not scare me. The trust I had in her, that turned me on even more.

Her lips tickled my skin as they dragged down my neck and onto my collarbone. She began sucking, and at the same time her warm hands played with my waist. I just wanted her to take off the remaining pieces of clothing I had on. I still had on my bra and jeans, seeing as she had not given me any more time to strip. I also wanted her to be naked. She was still fully dressed.

Her pelvic bone pressed against my stomach as she straddled me. I tilted my head to the side and let out a moan as she nipped at my skin.

When she pulled away, I immediately missed her touch.

"Anything?" She said, her eyes clearly on my lips.

I nodded, leaning forward to make up for the lack of ability to touch her right now. Her lips felt amazing and I could not get enough of them.

She broke the kiss and climbed off me, making me pout at her. With the smirk that would not leave her face, she said "hold on".

I watched her disappear into her closet. It was a walk-in, just like Gemma's. I heard the drawer of her dresser being open.

What was she going to do? Tie me up even more? I pulled at my arms just to see how tight it was. Yep, it was definitely tight.

She emerged a few seconds later, holding something long and bright pink. I knew what it was, but I had never seen one in person before.

I pressed my lips together to stop myself from bursting out laughing. Ruby grinned.

"You said anything."

I suddenly became nervous. What if it didn't feel good? What if it hurt? Either way, I wanted to do this.

Ruby climbed over me again and dropped he vibrator down on the bed next to us. She pulled my jeans down, along with my underwear, and tossed them to the side.

I squeezed my thighs together and felt myself begin to blush. Ruby's long fingers held onto my knees and then slithered down my thighs, before she pried them apart.

I quickly shut them again.

Ruby frowned. "You don't want to?"

I sat up. "No! I do! I'm just..." I wanted to tell her that I was nervous about her seeing me down there. I never had a problem with Rylan seeing me, but with Ruby it was different. She was perfect and I felt flawed.

Thankfully, Ruby smiled. She knew what I meant anyway.

"Babe, you have nothing to worry about." I felt her try to gently pull my legs apart again. I let her.

She kissed me again, and at the same time her hand landed between my legs. It was cold against the heated skin.

I let out a soft moan into her lip, as a result of her fingers slowly grazing me.

She picked up the toy and with the press of a button, it began to vibrate. I giggled at it, mostly because I was nervous and excited, and Ruby looked amused by my reaction.

Before I knew it, she had laid it against the most sensitive spot on my body and I almost screamed out in pleasure.

The combination of her teeth nipping at my neck and the vibrations that I could feel throughout my entire body almost sent me over the edge in a matter of seconds.

Thank goodness Gia was not home, although I can't say the neighbours couldn't hear anything. My moans were louder than the vibrator, and Ruby was running it up and down so it hit me everywhere - not just the top.

Eventually, my legs began to shake underneath her and my stomach was doing flips. I squirmed as the pleasure intensified, unable to move my hands from above my head.

It wasn't my first orgasm, but it definitely was my best.

She kept going even after I had climaxed, and I had to force my legs shut to finally get her to stop as I had become way too sensitive.

She turned it off and the only sound in the room became my heavy breaths. My whole body was red, and I was still shaking slightly.

I was exhausted. I could barely kiss her back, especially since I was still trying to regain my breath.

And then I burst into laughter. I could not stop, my laugh catching on to Ruby who also started to laugh. That was how it was with us two nowadays. We were always laughing.