Trouble On Both Sides.

So, fast forward to one month later. I successfully hid from the police, but that doesn't mean I was free yet. The twins and I became like, the closet people ever. We spent a lot of time together and didn't leave each other's side. I wasn't ready to explore L.A yet so I stayed in the house most for the time. Not complaining. And yeah, stop at the night I spent at their house again. For the 10,000th time or something.

I eventually fell asleep on a mattress that we laid out last night and woke up in the morning with Ethan and Gray on both my sides. I laughed lightly on the night before (which was wild) and saw the house was a mess. I better escape before they order me to clean this up, I thought, and run away to my apartment. 

"Too late!" Ethan shouted and knocked me down to the floor. I started laughing again. "Okay, okay, what do you want me to do?" I asked, and opened my door.  "Breakfast? All three of us?" he asked, kneeling on the floor. "Fine," I said, laughing. "I'll just get ready, 'kay?" I took off to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and threw on a sleeveless T-shirt with some ripped jeans.

 I was slowly drifting off of the Leo topic. I never talked about him anymore. I brushed my hair and went to their house. You needed a key to even come to the floor, so we decided that we'd keep our doors unlocked. "Hey Gray," I kicked him. "Ow," he mumbled, and I laughed. "Get up," I said, crouching next to him. "We're going for breakfast."

"Okay," he mumbled, threw the blanket beside him, got up and stretched. I smiled and ruffled his hair as he got up and went to the bathroom. "Hey, you ready?" Ethan asked. "Yeah," I said. "By the way, last night was really fun, thanks for that."

"No probs," he replied, smiling. Ethan looked pretty good-looking today. He wore a sleeveless T-shirt and jeans, but his outfit showed off his muscles. "I have a really weird question." he said. "Shoot," I shrugged. "Are you a virgin?" he asked. I laughed. "Yeah. Why do you ask?" I asked. 

"I don't know. Just wondering." he shrugged, and put both his hands behind his head. "Do me a favor and shave your armpits please?" I asked. Ethan rolled his eyes. "I have a really weird question. I spend way too much time with you dickfaces. And I haven't gone anywhere else. Does that seem weird to you?" I asked. Ethan shook his head. "Nope. We're destined to be the greatest friends to ever exist on planet Earth." he said. I looked at the ceiling. "Yeah, I guess."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So where do we go?" I asked. "I know this great place that's great," Ethan said. "That's the same thing." Gray and I laughed and Ethan took us to this, 'great place that is great.'. 

"Joe's?" I sniggered. "Hey, don't underestimate Joe," Ethan warned. I shrugged and we went into the cafe. It looked pretty good actually. Coffee was being served everywhere, so it was was my kind of cafe. "We usually sit there but an asshole is sitting there," Ethan pointed to the right corner. "What if it's our fan?" Gray asked. "She's sitting where I usually put my butt on!" Ethan said, pulling a chair in the opposite corner. 

I rolled my eyes and sat next to him while Gray sat opposite to us. Before we even ordered food, a 14-ish girl came to us. "Uh, hi, the Dolan Twins right?" she asked. Her voice was pathetic sounding. Like the popular bitches. She even looked like that. Before she could look at me, I put on a cap and took out my phone, paying no attention to her. 

I know she must've felt like I was too ignorant, but you could never be too sure that she knew the cops from Florida. I just didn't want any fans knowing about me. The twins talked to her a bit until she left.

"What was that about?" Ethan asked, pulling off my cap. "I'm sorry guys, I really am, it's just that I don't want to be known to anyone random. I mean, what if she asked for a selfie and she posts it on... anywhere?" I asked. "I guess you're right, but-"