"Cond..." Emilia's protest died down in her throat as they both groaned at the feeling; her mind comprehending nothing but the pleasure and warmth that only Christopher could provide.

Continuing to move inside her hard and fast, Christopher slowed his pace down the moment he felt Emilia's muscle tense even slightly.

"Whom do you belong to." It wasn't asked in the form of a question.

"Please.." Emilia was ashamed on hearing her desperate voice, but it was out of her control.

"Who!" Christopher growled yet again, stopping his movements completely.

"No... one!" Emilia barely whispered out, unable to hold onto her wits any longer.

And Christopher stilled. After staring at each other for a couple of moments, Christopher started moving again, but in a deathly slow pace.

Frustrated, Emilia shouted, "You! I fucking belong to you!"

Satisfied, Christopher plunged deep inside her, hard, hitting just the right spot.. and Emilia came apart.

But Christopher did not stop. He continued, resulting in Emilia's second orgasm. The moment Emilia's muscles relaxed, Christopher pulled out and came on her stomach.

Laying down next to her, both tried to catch their breaths. After a couple of minutes Christopher stood up and said softly, "Let me clean you up. Come."

Picking her up bridal style, Christopher carried Emilia to the en suite and all the while she was staring at him in awe and confusion.

"Why are you doing this?" Emilia questioned, once the two were settled in the bath tub.

"Doing what?"

"Being so nice. If this is about the company..."

Christopher interrupted, "We'll talk later. Let's shower first."

Nodding her head, Emilia kept mum.

After spending two hours relaxing in the bath, dried up and dressed; Christopher in his boxers and Emilia in her underwear and Christopher's shirt, much to Christopher's delight... Emilia spoke up, "Let's talk." The moment she said this, her stomach grumbled, making Christopher give out a full blown genuine laugh.

"Hey!" Emilia exclaimed in mock offence. But secretly she was pleased on hearing Christopher's laughter; her insides turning to goo.

"My apologies. Why don't we converse while eating?"

"You're cooking." Emilia stated, walking in the direction of the kitchen. When she didn't hear Christopher following, she turned around to see him staring at the floor, his ears and neck tinted pink and his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

It was funny to see a full-grown, successful man looking so sheepish and embarrassed.

"Fine. I'll cook." Christopher's head snapped up and his eyes narrowed on seeing Emilia clearly amused at his expense.

Huffing, Christopher exclaimed defensively, "No need. I can warm up some leftovers."

"Oh, so you know how to operate a microwave?"

Hearing this Christopher's eyes widened for a second before he composed himself. "Of course! I just have to press a button. What's the big deal in it?"

And like a child trying to prove his point, Christopher haughtily walked passed Emilia and to the kitchen, with Emilia following closely behind, trying to contain her laughter.

Opening the refrigerator, he pulled out a bowl of Mac and Cheese. "Will these do, Mademoiselle?"

Smiling, Emilia replied, "Oui, Monsieur."

Putting the dish in the microwave, Christopher switched it on and searched for the button to start the heating process. After a couple of seconds he found it and pressed it. The moment the dish started rotating, Christopher turned towards Emilia with a huge smile on his face, looking like a kid on Christmas morning, and fist-pumped in the air, "Hell yeah!" he exclaimed.

Emilia was entranced watching him get ecstatic over something so small. It was heartwarmingly cute.

The beeping of the oven interrupted them. Opening the door, Christopher grabbed hold of the bowl and almost immediately pulled back his hand. "Son of a bitch!" he cursed.

Pulling him towards the sink, Emilia muttered, "Idiot."

Christopher was fine now, the cool water soothed his skin. But he didn't say a word and just kept staring at Emilia. He liked the fact that Emilia cared about him.

After a couple of minutes she inspected his fingers. "Feeling better?"

"Ye.. Actually no. Wanna kiss it better?" Christopher asked, wiggling his brows.

Slapping his chest playfully, Emilia muttered again, "Idiot. Now let's eat."

Setting the plates at the breakfast bar, Emilia served them both and sat down next to Christopher.

Halfway through the meal, Emilia broke the silence. "If you're doing all this for the company, you're wasting your time. My decision will not change."

"Do you really think that I, Christopher Grey, a successful business tycoon, will resort to such low measures for your company?"

Emilia simply shrugged in response.

Pinching the bridge of his nose in an attempt to calm himself down, Christopher said, "I did not even know your name until Alex introduced us at his party. Forget even knowing that you were a Kingston. Yes, I did try to find out about you from my hotel database, but the server had crashed, so my attempts were all in vain."

"You were looking for me?" Emilia was pleased, extremely pleased. Her entire being humming with happiness.

"Obviously. Why do you think I'd proposed that we spend the entire weekend together and not just the night?" Without waiting for Emilia's response, Christopher continued. "I was drawn towards you like a moth drawn to the flame since the moment I laid my eyes on you."

Emilia just stared at Christopher, looking for even an ounce of lie, but all she could find was honesty and sincerity. Instead of replying, she got up, picking up the plates, emptying its contents in the bin and putting them in the dishwasher.

Christopher just sat there staring at Emilia move around. He couldn't comprehend if she believed him or not. He was, after all, telling the truth only.

Just then Emilia walked up to him, intertwined her hand with his and pulled him towards her room.

Pushing him lightly on the bed, Emilia got on top of him, straddling him. "I believe you." She said softly.

Those words brought an instant smile on Christopher's face. Sitting up, with Emilia still straddling him, Christopher squished her to his chest, not wanting to let her go, ever.

----------------------------------------------

Communication is the key to make a relationship work. That, and loyalty.