DAD!!!

Sam's POV
Connor's gonna be a dad? Tori, Chyna and I are sitting on the couch, waiting for Connor. Chyna's crying, and Tori's about to cry. I just hold Tori in my arms and whisper comforting things in her ear. "Everything will be okay...." "You'll finally have a real family......" "All of us will help you with anything you need, even Trevor......" "I love you more than anything in the world, I will never love anyone as much as I love you...." It seems to work considering the fact that she hasn't cried yet. The thing is, Chyna's crying because she's scared, Victoria's angry. She didn't want Chyna and Connor to get together instantly because of what happened with Trevor, she trusted him and he hurt her. She knows she can tell Connor anything and he won't tell a living soul, but she also thought the same for Trevor. Since Trevor, the only person she can trust is me. Connor bursts through the door and stares at us, "what's going on?" Chyna gets up and shows him the pregnancy tests. Connor just smiles. He picks her up and twirls her around before kissing her cheek. "This is amazing! But, where is the baby gonna live?" Connor asks, still excited about being a father. "I was thinking, you could move in with me?" Chyna says, still in shock of what's happening. Connor nods and twirls her around again. "Shut up!" We knew who's voice that was, Kian. We woke him up. Tori explains what happened and he walks over to Chyna, hugging her tightly. "Congrats you guys, now go to bed!" Andrea does the same and they walk hand-in-hand back to their bedroom. Chyna and Connor both go home and Tori just sits there silently. "Listen Tori, I know your mad, but try to be happy for them." She stays silent. I pick her up bridal style and carry her back into her room, laying her on her bed. I then hand her her favorite stuffed animal, a stuffed elephant she won at a fair and walk around to the other side of the bed and get under the covers, wrapping my arms around her body. She was still facing the wall until she turns around and kisses me, pulling me on top of her.

Tori's POV

Sam can tell I'm mad and carries me to my room. Aww! Sammers!  He places me in my bed and hands me my favorite stuffed animal. I immediately grab it from his hands and cuddle with it, its just so soft! He then climbs into bed next to me and wraps his arms around me, but in a comforting, protecting way. I turn around to face him, kissing him passionately and pulling him in top of me. "Goodnight Tori." He says, breaking the kiss. He moves back to his spot and once again wraps his arms around me. I turn around so I'm facing him and my hands lightly touch his chest. The only thing between us was my elephant. It's hot in my room so he takes off his shirt, and I rest my head on his bare chest. His hands accidentally slip to my butt, but he quickly realizes and moves his hands back up to my waist. We fall asleep like this, tangled in each others arms.