New life

We go and pack our bags (again >:( grrr) and get ready to go. Before we walk inside, Kian stops us. "Remember, you guys are the only people, besides us, to see our apartment." He opens the door and it's beautiful. I know that Gehrig is going to try and get the better room 'cuz, that's just what brothers do, so I run and look in both the empty rooms. I pick the one painted a baby blue with a window across from the door. It has wood floors and is really big. "I call this one!" I scream in Gehrig's face. He gets the small room with a tiny closet. "Mom, can we put wallpaper in my room?" I ask Andrea. "Ask your father." She replies, giving me a small smile. "Dad, can we put wallpaper my room?" I ask Kian, "only if your good!" He says with a chuckle. "Hey Gehrig, do you wallpaper in your room?" "No, I'm okay." Kian and I head out and go to Home Depot. We look for about twenty minutes, and I find the perfect one. Red with splatters of crimson. "Please daddy?" I whine. He picks up the wallpaper and pays for it but, we all know were too lazy to do it ourselves so we decided in the car just to bribe Gehrig. We go to the Apple store and I take a picture of the iPhone 5c. "Gehrig!" I sing as we walk inside. "Do you want this phone?" I ask showing him the picture, "if you do, you gotta put up my wallpaper for me." He grabs the bags and walks to my room. "Or, we could just give you money." Kian suggests. "I'll take the money." Gehrig yells from my room. My phone starts buzzing from my back pocket and the caller ID is MI SIZTAR :). "CHYNNNAAAAA!!!!" I scream into the phone. "TTTOOOOORRRIII!!!!" she screams back. "Yo, calm yourself!" Andrea says to me. "Can Chyna come over?" I ask, hoping for a yes. "Of course she can, I mean, she is your sister." "Kk thanks mom." I say giving her a hug. "GET YO BAHOOTAE DOWN TO (address here) RIGHT NOW CHILD!!!" I scream again. "GIRL YOU AINT MY MOM!" She screams and hangs up. "Here's a key to the house." Kian says, handing me a red key. I shove it in my pocket and hear a knock on the door. "What's the password?" I say into the door. "Open the door!" I open the door and hug my sister. "This is my room," I say, at the same time making a mental note to thank Gehrig for putting up my wallpaper. Chyna and I decide I need new cloths. She just thought mine were ugly. "So, you and Connor?" I ask with a wink. "What happened that night?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "We almost had sex.", She says. I'm speechless. Connor's not like that. Is something wrong? Did he (almost) do it 'cuz he needs someone? " Oh..." "He called it off." She says sadly. "Well maybe he just wants to get to know you first." I say. I get a plain purple shirt and a maroon beenie and go.