Kiandrea? (actual chapter)

Tori's POV

*The next day*

I walk into my house to hear mom and dad fighting, again. They've been fighting all week, I can't take it. I run into my room and lock the door. "I CAN'T BELIEVE ANYTHING EVER HAPPENED BETWEEN US! I HATE YOU!" I heard Andrea scream. Same thing every time. "WELL THEN IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE OUT!" WHAT? THAT'S NEW! "FINE, I WILL, AND I'M NEVER COMING BACK!" Screamed Andrea.

Kian's POV

"FINE, I WILL, AND IM NEVER COMING BACK!" Andrea screamed in my face, tears pouring out of her eyes. She runs into our room and locks the door. What have I done? Victoria's never going to have a mom. Andrea walks out of our room carrying a bag with all her stuff in it. She rips the house key off her key chain and stomps out the door. What am I supposed to tell Tori?

Trevor's POV

Tori called me a couple minutes ago telling me to come over and climb through her window. When I get there, she's crying her eyes out. "Tori, what's wrong?" I ask, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her onto my lap. "I heard Kian and Andrea fighting again, she said she was leaving, five minutes later the front door slams. Andrea's gone, and she's never coming back." I stroke her hair and tell her everything's going to be okay until she calms down. We walk out and sit next to a crying Kian. We all talk until he calms down and walk to my house. "I'm gonna spend the day with Minnie." She says. "You mean, Sam's girlfriend?" I ask shocked. "Yeah, she's super nice." She says and texts Minnie.

Minnie's POV

*vibration*

☁☁Sexy TORIIII!: Wuddup bae! :* I'm ready to go to the mall I'm at Trev's house

I laugh at her name in my phone and quickly text her back

me: on my way Sexy TORIIII!