BIRTH

Chyna's POV
The due date is tomorrow, and I can't wait to pop this thing out. I'm sitting on the couch with Connor and, "SHIT!" "What's wrong babe?" "I think my water broke." Connor picks me up and runs to the car, driving as fast as possible to the hospital. They get me into a bed and waited for my first contraction. "Wow, you move really fast, your already 10cm dialated and ready to push." Says the doctor.

Tori's POV
Connor texted me saying Chyna went into labor. We rushed to the hospital, and when we got there, Connor was waiting outside for us. "It was a boy and a girl, the boys name is Aidan Edward Franta and the girl is Caylee Emily Franta. Visitors aren't allowed in until she wakes up." "Okay thanks Connor, I'm gonna come back tomorrow, I'm starving and tired." I grab Sam's hand and we walk out of the hospital together. "Tori, what would we name our kids?" "I don't know, I don't like a lot of girl names and I only like the name Daniel for a boy." "No matter what the name is, I will love it." He says, putting a hand on my stomach. At that moment, everything felt perfect. When we got to the house, I threw up instantly. What sucks is I can't eat meat, it makes me sick. When I'm done, Sam hands me his water and I gladly drink it. We go into my room and I cuddle up with my head on his chest and fall asleep. I woke up hearing whispers from Kian, I pretend to be asleep. "Sam, she really likes you, she wouldn't be with you if she didn't. She loves you and I need to know that you love her too. I need to know you will stay with her through this pregnancy and will be there for the baby." "Kian, I promise with my life, I will never leave her. I love her and this baby is the second best thing that's ever happened to me, the first was meeting her. I love her more than anything, and always will. I know this was illegal, but no one has to know how old I really am and she's tall enough to be 18. I love her, and will be with her every step of the way. I will be there for the ultrasound, I will be thee when her water breaks, I will be there when the baby is born, and I will hold her hand through it all." Hearing him say that makes my heart beat a million times faster. Kian leaves the room and I open my eyes. I lift my head up and rest it on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me onto his lap. I lean back against him and he kisses my cheek. I love this kid so much. I slide off his lap and walk to the bathroom. When I walk back in, Sam is editing a video he made before we went to the hospital. I walk over and sit next to him. His hand reaches over and grabs mine, interlocking our fingers. He puts down his laptop and turns towards me. He kisses me on the cheek and rubs his hand around my stomach. "I love you, you know that right?"  He says, which kinda surprises me. "Yeah, I love you too." "You know that I love you 'cus you were my first time." I was? What? Buthe'ssoperfect! "I was saving myself for the right girl. I love you Victoria Lawley, you are my one and only, my life. You are everything I could ever want." I kiss him softly on the lips and his hand moves from my stomach to my hips. "I love you Samuel John Pottorff."