forgiveness?

A/N

this might be my last update for a while :'(  I'm sorry but I have 483 reads!!!!! DAYYYYUUUMMMMM!!!!! thank u guys so much, u are all beautiful, stay cloudy, have a Frantastic week, buy the dark side on itunes, *snap* o *snap* k *snap* guys *snap* see *snap* ya *snap* la *snap* ter and all that jazz

Trevor's POV

It has been a long time since I saw Victoria, I want to see her, I love her. She wouldn't believe me if I told her, but I do. I love her and always will. I did cheat on her but it was my ex girlfriend, and she convinced me to steal my moms wine, I didn't know what I was doing. I dial Tori's number and she picks up on the third ring, "hello?" God, I miss her voice. "Hey, I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out, maybe go to the mall? You can invite Sam if you want to, I just want us to be friends again, all three of us, please? I'm not asking you to marry me, just, friendship is all I want." Liar, you want her, more than friends, you want everything from her. She thinks about it for a minute, but answers. "I would love to, and I can convince Sam." She says excited. "Great, meet me at my place in 10!" I need her...

Tori's POV

"Sam!" I sing into his ear. I love watching him sleep but we need to get going. I get an idea, "oh well, your missing out." I say, dropping my shirt onto the floor. He opens his eyes immediately. He rolls over to face me while I  unhooking my bra. He grabs me by my waist and pulls me onto him, allowing my bra to fall to the ground in the process. "No time, we have plans." I say giggling as I hop off his body to get ready. "What plans?" He asks angrily. "Just get ready." I put on my white Ricky Dillon shirt and a pair of jeans. I curl the tips of my hair loosely and put on my Connor Franta beanie. After that, I draw a cloud on my right hand, just cuz I can, and put my Lawleypop wristband on my left wrist so it doesn't cover up my cloud. I set my ringtone as The Dark Side by Trevor Moran. I already have the real Sam Pottorff so I don't need Sam Pottorff merch. We walk to Trevor's house, I mean, were already late. When we get there, he's waiting on the porch. I give Sam the 'be nice!' look and go to give Trevor a hug.