desiderium

A NEW LEDGER JOKER FIC IS IN THE WORKS!

So, as most of you know, Paper Planes will not be getting a sequel. I'm not a fan of them (typically, unless they're phenomenal, like The Dark Knight cough cough). Anywho, since I've decided to officially cap Joker and Ember's story at forty-one chapters, and I can't bring myself to part from this version I've created of the Joker quite yet...

Therefore, a PREQUEL is in the works!!!!

This prequel will focus around my beloved Christopher Horton, pre-Ember and pre-TDK. It will be written in first person, unlike this book. This way I'll really be able to dig super deep into Horton's mind!!! 

Here's a little preview:

Christopher Horton has never had much stability in his life. His mother was emotionally absent up until her death, his friends never seem to stick around, and he never even knew who his father is. But, once he found employment with the infamous Joker, everything changed. For once, Horton finally knew the meaning of loyalty and stability. However, the man harbors a deep, dark secret: He is completely and utterly in love with his boss.

I am SO excited to begin this journey very, very soon! However, since I wrote Paper Planes so quickly, and the holidays are fast approaching, Desiderium will probably have slower-paced updates. We'll see.

Even though Ember & Joker's story will not be getting a sequel, I'm not going to throw the idea of possible "one shots" out the window juuuuust yet. Maybe if you're lucky, you guys'll get a few bonus chapters out of me ;)

I can't wait to see all of your lovely reactions to Horton's story!

As always, my PMs are always open. I'd love to read your story, I'd love to give you feedback, and I'd love to just chat!!!

Love you all

xo. Allie

 Allie