XXXII

"The man reeks of mental illness. I can taste his pathology... Goes well with my palette."
—Juditta Salem

|•|•|•|

"Shit." Ember breathlessly murmured, her skull colliding with the soft roof of the Mustang as her hand impulsively darted upwards to massage the tender skin.

Joker let out a soft chuckle, tightening his hold around the tiny woman as he lifted her hips slightly upwards, hesitating slightly before easing her back down to meet his lap.

The abrupt action emit a chorus of sighs to fill the miniscule compartment, Joker's head rolling back as it lay lax against the headrest. His adams apple bobbed beneath the flesh of his throat with every simple sigh, eyes squeezed shut in ecstacy as Ember rolled her hips effortlessly against his.

The scenario proved quite difficult, given the lack of space and minimal leverage. A bare-faced Joker and a giddy Ember had taken a stroll down the dirt road, when the womans hand inched a bit too far up the mans thigh. Mere moments later, after parking the vehicle underneath a gigantic oak tree, (the hood actually up this time, surprisingly), Joker had tugged the woman into the back seat with him. Lucky for him, she'd worn a bright yellow sundress, barely grazing the tops of her knobby knees. She'd unbuttoned his jeans, inching them just below his hips to allow him freedom, but only just. Ember remained fully clothed on top of him, panties shifted to the side as her fingers rotated from the neck of his gray sweater to his curls.

Her mouth met his again, tongue tracing his bottom lip as Joker's hands attempted to brush the wild strands of hair from Ember's face. He failed miserably as the cramped space prevented her from being able to spread out a bit, her head nearly colliding with the roof with every movement.

She strayed from his swollen mouth, peppering hot kisses along the skin of his cheeks, jaw, and eventually dipping down onto his neck. Her lips were like wildfire, leaving behind blazing burns against his flesh as he practically squirmed beneath her.

The man drifted off into a euphoric state, feeling more at ease than he has in ages. Perhaps it was this gentle, raw, undeniably passionate round of lovemaking that calmed his nerves and ignited his senses. There was absolutely no rush in this instance, no race to the finish, not an end in sight. They simply enjoyed one anothers presence, enveloping themselves in all things each other as they sat conjoined in the cramped back seat of an old Mustang.

A soft tune played lowly in the background, something along the lines of a classic Foreigner song as Ember let out a contentful sigh, reconnecting her lips to his.

Bolts of electricity shot up each of their spines everytime she'd lowered herself back on to him. Her fingers tingled in anticipation as her legs trembled with extreme pleasure, simply enjoying the feeling of him between her legs.

Joker let his hands wander, traveling from the softness of her cheeks and dipping down onto her bare shoulders. His fingers laced with the thin straps of her dress as she swiveled her hips juuust right, emitting a moan to tumble from his parted lips. Lazy eyes admired the beautiful woman as his hands found refuge on her hips, fitting oh-so-perfectly against her skin.

Joker was one-hundred-percent certain that he could be wrapped up in this blissful nirvana for the rest of his days. As long as he had his Ember, all would be well.

Forty-six minutes later, the glowing couple returned to the disheveled home, approaching the building arm-in-arm as they exchanged several giggles.