Work Day (19)

The day went slow, the soil was also very dry and hard to dig up, the water hose was backed up with mud (thank Chuck for messing around with it) and honestly, your day was just horrible without Minho.
  "Stop that." Newt says as he pulls carrots from their place and replaces the holes with seeds.
  "I'm not doing anything." You say bluntly, rubbing dried dirt off the carrot stick.
  "Don't lie to me, I know you too well shank." He throws a carrot in the pale. "Did I ever tell you the story of when Minho tripped into the fire pit?" He asks, seeing that you've zoned out again already.
  You look up to him in interest, "no."
  "A year back, I think, we were all having a bonfire, a party for Zart's arrival, as we did for you and for me and so on." He rips a carrot from it's place in the earth, the noise of the roots snapped like a back bone breaking.
  "We were all drunk, more than we were for your arrival." He laughs, "not one shank made it out of there without a hangover. Anyways, Minho had drank particularly too much of Gally's drink. And as bad as it sounds Minho began to dance," Newt stands up and sighs deeply, still looking down at you, carrot in hand, "like this," and he began flinging his arms around in such a ridiculous manor, you began laughing so hard that you're on the verge of tears.
  "What are you doing shuck-face?"  Newt freezes in his position, right arm above his head, curved like he's doing ballet carrot dangling from his hand and lightly touching his head, the other on his hip (it was flopping about as a Chicken's wing would) his torso was in a swaying motion like a belly dancer, one leg was stuck out just as Frankenstein would walk as the other held his weight, in a bent position.
  And behind him was Alby, cringeing at this horrid sight.
  "Telling a story...." he says slowly, you laugh into your shirt uncontrollably.
  Alby shakes his head in disappointment, his fingers rubbing his temples, showing his annoyance. "Please just, get to work." He turns away slowly, still massaging his temples.
  "Well," Newt sits back down. "Minho obviously is clumsy, and stupid (as he was doing this beside a huge fire) and his balance was caught off guard when someone kind of bumped by him, well wasted Minho tipped a bit into the fire." This made you laugh more. "Obviously the shank is fine, but he was injured a bit, he rolled out, choking on cremated log, and we gave him help."
  **
  You and Newt sat at lunch together, eating your sandwiches gleefully.
  "What other stories do you- oh hey!" You are distracted from the upcoming topic as Minho sits down next to you, back from his run.
  "I just came for lunch, I'll head back out after." He kisses you lightly then goes to eating, you turn to talk to Newt again, but he had moved to another table.

----
  It feels good to update again for you all! And should I make a new cover for this??
  - Ow-Todd (once was autumn-wan-kenobi)