Waking Up (13)

A hand was placed on your back as you gasped. Your eyes flew open and your chest rose up and down in a rapid pace. The cold shirt over your head once more, and Minho, and Newt, and Jeff all sitting around you, wide eyed and concerned. "Nightmare." You say, out of breath from panic. Jeff sets the medicine down and leaves awkwardly. Newt sits on the foot of your bed and Minho sits beside you.

"You slept all through the night Love." Newt says, "Minho thought you fell into a coma because you fell asleep so early, and then didn't wake up."

"I'd rather die than be in a coma and dreaming of that." You say referring to the nightmare.

"Want to talk about it?" Minho asks.

"Not to you. Or him." You say.

"Well, I've got to go to the Gardens Love. See you later." Newt says, and plants a kiss onto your forehead. He leaves the room swiftly once more. And after a minute Minho asks.

"Want to talk about it now?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because it's sad."

"How?"

"I'm not going to say."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?" Minho begs.

"No."

"You're better." Minho says, changing the subject.

"Yeah."

"Please?"

"Ugh!"

Minho chuckles. "Please tell me. I'm bored, and I've got nothing to do or think about. Please." He begs again. You sigh, giving in.

"Fine." You told him about what you saw, and what was going on. A few tears did escape as you remembered your best friend dying, and the tears turned to sobs.

"Oh." Minho says as you wipe the tears away, he slides you to the side of the bed and sits beside you, figuring it's best to wrap an arm around you. You cry o to his shoulder. "Hey, I'm here. Don't cry." He soothes. "Even if you did lose me, it wouldn't be all that bad. Not so much of a loss. You'd still have Newt."

"It wouldn't be the same." You say, shaking your head into his shoulder.

"Yeah. You're right. I wouldn't be there to annoy you."

"You have to promise me something again, Minho."

"Anything."

"Be safe in the Maze. Alright? Always come back. Please, always come back to me."