Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop

WARNING:- EXPLICIT STORY. NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS.

Overview:- This is set in Camden, London. The story is set around Charmaine James, a 16 year old going out with 'bad boy' Tony Benjamin. Read it if it sounds interesting. I don't mind the criticism, that's how I learn.

Friends, Love and Life: 1

I sighed as I waited for Tony to finish his football game. I hated it when he was like this, so different when his friends were around. I knew it was because they teased him about being 'whipped' and 'in love'. I don't know why they all made a big deal about it. I saw him laughing about something with Joshua and some other boy, team mates and friends. He saw me and his friends nudged him. He rolled his eyes at them and then walked over to me.

"You're a bit early, ain't you?" he smiled

I looked at the time, "I usually come around this time"

He sighed and then looked back at his friends who were busy laughing. I glared at them, they're one of the reasons we fight sometimes.

"Should I go?" I asked, sadly. We hadn't spent time together in a long time. I'd just finished my exams and he had his music to work on

He looked back at me, "Nah...I'm done..."

I nodded and he smirked at me

"What?" I looked up at him

"You look great..."

I blushed as usual when he gave me a compliment

"So, how was the game?"

He groaned, "We lost...but it's cool...we got 3 more games and we already won 7..."

"So, you need to win ten games to win the whole cup?"

"Yeah..."

"You'll win...I know you will" I smiled

He pulled me closer and I suddenly forgot the world

I tip-toed to kiss him and put my arms around him

"BRAP, BRAP, BRAP" we heard his friends shouting.

He suddenly pulled away from me and turned to them, "Fuck off"

They laughed, "Safe, Charmaine..."

I waved

Tony put his arms in his pockets, "The coach just wants us to go to the pub to...well...not celebrate...just have a guy's night"

I frowned, "Again...you had guy's night last Friday..."

"I know" he said quietly, "It's our coach, I can't say no"

"Fine...well have fun"

I pulled away from him and tried to walk off but he stopped me, "Charmaine..."

I turned to him, "what?"

He sighed and closed his eyes, "I'm sorry...I know what today meant to you"

"No you don't...Tony...I haven't seen you for months because of my exams and because of your music and this stupid football...and you can't even tell your coach you wanna spend time with me?"

"It's not like that...Of course I wanna spend time with you..."

"Oh...you're afraid your friends will tease you again" I crossed my arms, "I don't understand boys"

He didn't say anything

"You know what...have fun at this...whatever it is..." I told him and walked off

"Yo, bro...what happened?" I heard the other guy ask and Josh joined in too, "Yeah, saw the fight"

He sighed, "Stay out of it, man"

I pretended I never heard anything. I made my way home and got an apple to eat, then I tried to watch TV but there was nothing exciting. Great, my Friday night ruined. My first Friday without revision or exams in my way and Tony wasn't with me.

I decided to call Lisa in case she was home and not doing anything. I'd seen Josh with Tony so I doubted she was with him. Joshua was her boyfriend but it was always on and off with them

"Hello, baby..." she answered

I smiled, "Hey, Lis...I am so BORED"

She gasped, "Bored...it's the first Friday of the whole 3 month holiday...you can't be bored..."

"Well...Tony blew me off for his friends today...and we had a mini fight..."

"He blew you off...but...I'm with them right now...the coach took them out for drinks and he's talking to them about the game and other stuff"

My heart sank, "Oh"

"Don't worry...girls have approached him and he isn't really talking to anybody"

I sighed, "That's fine...Thanks Lisa"

"Hey, relax...maybe he just...didn't want you being with his friends, you know how they are"

"Hmmm...Maybe"

I think I knew why. After fighting about the whole sex thing, Tony's being distant. Maybe it was because I wouldn't give it up. If he was so commanding about having sex, did he really love me?

"Chaz" Lisa spoke into the phone

"Yeah?"

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah...I'll just...go to bed..."

"Why don't you come too?"

"No...not if I'm not invited" I sighed

"Well, I'm inviting you"

"Babe...got some drinks for you" I heard Josh in the background

I frowned

"Thank you..."

"I'll talk to you later, Lis"

"Wai-"

I hung up and cried to myself.

I couldn't sleep. I wondered what Tony was doing. Was he thinking of me? Did he feel bad like I did?

I sighed and looked at my phone

0 messages

0 missed calls

0 answer phones

I decided to text him

Why do you make me feel like this, Tony? I love u so much but I don't feel it coming from you

Send

Maybe I shouldn't have sent that, I didn't want to fight again. I looked around in the dark and felt my phone vibrate.

It was Tony calling me. My heart raced, "Oh God...I really shouldn't have sent that, I wasn't looking for another fight.

Please comment and tell me what you think. Should I stop writing or continue ? :-)