f i v e

*Slight Mature Content*

Xavier Abel

Her words unnerved me, but the tiny kiss kept me going. After all, that was the first time London initiated something between us. 

Lost in thought, I snapped out of it when I heard the bathroom door close. I hopped out of the bed and ran to my room, brushing and getting dressed at record speed. Then, I rushed back to London's room. 

She was only in a pair of black cotton panties and had just clipped on her bra when I arrived making my wolf go, 'Awe, maaannn!' I slowly crept behind her and wrapped my arms around her worryingly thin and incredibly small frame. 

"Hey," my greeting was muffled, as my face was in her neck.

"Hi," was her timid, breathless reply.

"You want to get some breakfast baby?" I was giving small butterfly kisses across the expanse of her neck and I began turn her to face me.

"Uh s-sure?" London gasped as I kissed the hollow of her neck down to the center of her bra. I gently skimmed my hands down her sides and when her knees went weak, I lifted her with ease and carefully deposited her on the bed. 

"IHOP sound good?" I trailed more kisses down her stomach and licked a circle around her belly button. Then I lowered my head to the elastic band at the top of her underwear. I grinned as I smelled her sharp arousal. Pressing my nose to the thin material, I was pleased- no scratch that- elated when I smelled no other male on her. My precious girl had saved herself for me.

"O-okay," she moaned out.

Hooking my thumbs around the sides of the thin layer separating her most intimate part from me, I licked the bit of skin just above her sweet, little flower. All the while, I could hear London moaning my name and threading her fingers through my hair. 

Not sure if she was alright with me going further, I settled with leaving small love bites on the strip of skin above her panties. 

Ah what the hell, I thought. Lowering my face, I kissed her through the form-fitting cotton and licked my lips when I felt her wetness which seeped through the material. Then, I went back and kissed every scar left on her stomach. 

Why would she do something like that to herself? 

'And who would dare make her feel bad about her beautiful body? ' my wolf growled.

I reached a hand to London's bra and quickly unhooked the clasp which, thankfully, was at the front. Leaning forward, I pushed my arms under her waist and wrapped them around her torso and nuzzled my head into her soft breasts. All I could hear was the loud, constant thudding of her heart and her rapid breaths. Smiling into her chest, I looked up at my angel who was facing the ceiling. But my heart stuck in my throat when I saw her expression. 

London's eyes were tightly screwed shut and her bottom lip was shaking. There was wetness running down her cheeks that broke my heart.

'Mate sad, make mate better,' my wolf whined.

I lifted a hand to her cheek and watched her eyes slowly open. Beneath the unshed tears and slight red tinge to her eyes, there was fear.

'Mate isn't sad, mate is scared,' I said to my wolf.

'Scared of us,'