"The Tom Ford though?" I cheese looking at the bags.

"I had to spoil my lil baby" She smirks. I chuckle picking her up and she wraps her legs around my torso connecting our lips in a heated kiss.

"You about to get some thank you dick" I mumble in the kiss as she smiles.

"Bruh you dead need to hurry up we mad late" I tell zara ashing my blunt as she walks back in the bathroom putting on earrings.

"So, it's your party, you can be as late as you want to be besides I'm ready" She spoke walking out the bathroom.

"If you wanted to skip the party and stay home all you had to do was tell me ma" I say licking my lips eyeing her frame.

"C'mon" She laughs walking out the room and I follow

Walking downstairs we get on the elevator and it slowly starts descending to the lobby.

My phone vibrates repeatedly and I pull it out my pocket seeing ash was calling.

"Wassup" I answer.

"Nigga where you at? You just causually answering the phone like you don't have a party to attend right now" I could barely hear her cause the music was so loud.

"First of all I'm not hearing shit you saying. Second it's my party I'm gone step in that jawn when I feel like it"

"Don't. Don't do that. Don't be a dickhead, on your birthday" She said making us laugh.

"I'm on my way man" I chuckle hanging up the phone before sliding it in pocket.

The elevator doors open and zara steps off first with me following. Out the corner of my eye I saw the front deskmen drooling over zara, he was burning holes in her body from how hard he was staring.

I look over at him smirking, pointing to zara I mouth "mines" His face fell and my smirk grew wider as we walked out the building.

"You drive" I said passing her the keys.

Walking in the club all eyes seemed to gravitate towards us and I couldn't fight the smirk that had spread across my face.

I had a goddess on my arm and I'm Jordan aka that nigga so I knew the streets was gone talk after this party.

We walk over to my section as Dj Gotti announced that I was in the building, hoots and hollers sound before the music turns back up.

"Finally you decided to make an appearance" Cole laughs as we walk in the section.

"Aye I'm fashionably late" I said making everybody laugh.

"Aight so boom. This my girl zara, zara that's ash, my cousin. My twin, akil. My niggas cole and tee, and bestfriend on the pole" I point to everybody and she waves at everybody including brook who lands a split waving back with a smirk on her face.

"If you ever have a problem outta her call me I'll get her in check for you" Tee spoke and I smack my lips.

"Nigga you my son"

"Don't start. They about to bring out the cake before we get drunk and forget" Ash cut in just as a row of bottle girls came out with henny bottles with sprinklers ontop.

"Y'all niggas really got me a cake. I feel the love" I smile as they entered the section.

"Can we sing happy birthday for my nigga Jordan one time" Gotti spoke turning the music down.

I smile looking at the cake as the whole club sung happy birthday.

"Thank y'all man, I feel the love b" I spoke as they finished

"Happy 24th my nigga!" Gotti yells before turning the music back up. I took one of the pints on henny out the cake cracking it open before downing it.

"You turn up like this all the time huh?" Zara chuckles in amusement.

"Used to. Good thing I met you, I might be able to save my liver" I smirk grabbing another pint.

"Let's get smizzeddddd!"