Tomco #1

𝕆𝕜𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕚 𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪, 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕒𝕞 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕚 𝕒𝕞, 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕪

Trigger warning: Transphobia, and violence

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marco walked to school, knowing on his mind that there will be a new student and knowing his luck its not a human. Which he has no trouble with at all, they usually were cute. He was comfortable in the fact he could like anyone but he had a preference for girl though. He felt eyes on the back of head. Tom watched standing at the carriage and sighed before walking over, Him and Marco had a rocky friendship, and Tom conflicting feelings aren't helping. He thinks he like Marco more but is still caught up over Star. Marco turns and sees Tom. He heads over he been trying to be friends with Tom. After everything he seems like a good guy just has a bad temper. "hey Tom? Are you the new student?" Marco asked walking up besides Tom, his hands in his jacket pockets. Tom felt his face heat up, he huffed and grumbled out a yes looking down. "Do you want someone to show you around a bit, get your barring?" Marco suggested looking up. 'Wow, you kinda forget how tell he is at times' he thought. Tom shrugged "It would be appreciated I guess, could you do it?" He spoke softly, his voice low and a bit gravely.

Marco felt his face heat up and he said with a smile, "Of course, Tom. Say are all demon tall, like you? I'm just curious." Marco started to walk into the school grounds. "Well, for the most part yes. I will get a lot taller because of my mom but not super super tall because of my dad. But many are short, tall, and giant" Tom explained moving his hands a bit. Marco blushing thinking it was kind of cute. He starts to give Tom a basic tour of the school. After it was over Tom and Marco sat at one of the table and Marco hummed in thought. "Hey Tom why are you coming to a human school? If you don't mind me asking?" Marco asked with a cute curious tone that kind of made Toms heart flutter. 

"Oh well, my therapist and parents thought it would be best to be surround more by some human, hoping that it will help my temper, since your school has a habit of the supernatural and people I know are here. So it was the best choice," Tom explain rubbing him neck, "They also said i have a habit of pushing people away when I don't understand my feelings" He stops and looks at Marco a confused look. Marco was sitting there listening patiently, like a therapist.  Tom slowly blink and says, "how do you that that? How can you make me just talk so easily Diaz, about what's bothering me." Tom said his tone babbled. Marco shrugs and picks at the fuzz on his sleeves. "I don't know, people always have, say I'm like a therapist in hiding or something stupid like that," Marco furrowed his eye brow while speaking, "I just understand what its like to go through a lot, and its chill, gotta have that empathy." Marco suddenly stands up and wipes his hands off his chest frowning a bit. Tom stood too, he looked confused. "I have to go to my locker and get my stuff bye," Marco said and run off. 

Tom stood there confused and started to walk to where his first class to be at. He was walking past the lockers and heard some kids and Marcos voice. He turned and started to walk over. Tom saw to older boys stopping Marco from leaving his locker. Marco held his head down low. "Lookie here, A real man would look us in the eye," one of the boys sneered. The other laughs and shoves Marco into the locker roughly sneering out, "Yeah i mean he could never pass, his voice is to high and squeaky." Tom felt his temper raise and he slowly stalk towards the boys. Marco leaned into the locker and keep his eyes on his feet as the two continued to push and shove Marco. The stopped when a sudden heat reached them they turn to see and very angry prince of hell. Marco looks up and then backs down to the ground. "Excuse me, I think we have a problem here." Tom grabbed each boy by his arm and pulled them close and growled out, "there's a special place in hell for people like you. Hell doesn't stand your transphobic nonsenses." He throws the boys away from Marco and walks over and lifts the smaller boys head up. 

Marco had tears in his eyes. Tom calmed down and start to wipe them away.  "Hey its okay Marco, its okay. Your safe." Tom hugged him and spoke softly. Marco hugs back and hides his face in Tom's chest. 

Months later after the incident Tom and Marco had gotten much closer, and in turned started to have more feelings for each other. Marco was walking into school with a card for Tom. He chewed on his lip nervous. Tom walks up sensing his nerves "Hey Diaz you okay?" He asked the smaller.  Marco nodded and headed him the letter and run. Tom was left there confused. He opened and reads the note.

       Tom,

I like you a lot. Date me? 
                           -Marco

 He teleported to Marco. Tom scoops up the smaller boy can kisses him. "Yes I will" Tom said happily. Marco blushes and smiles nuzzling into Tom. Marco pull Tom into a soft loving kiss. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕚𝕡 𝕚𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖-𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥 𝕚 𝕕𝕚𝕕

𝟡𝟚𝟚 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕣𝕠