With Winter, Comes Change

Start from the beginning

The bell gave its last ring, and I took my time packing up my things.
I threw my backpack over my shoulders and headed for the door , before I was stopped by a friend.
"Hey Y/N!" She greeted me in excitement.
"Hey Lotus, long time no see!"

"Definitely! I know we haven't been able to hang recently, but I want you to come to my Christmas Eve party tomorrow night! Please say you'll come." She pleaded cutely holding my hands.
"Of course Lo, any plus ones?" I asked her tilting my head.
She nodded enthusiastically and clapped her hands.
"Great! It starts at 8, so don't miss it!" I gave her a thumbs up, and watched as Lotus skipped her way out of the classroom and down the hall. I smiled at the sight of her happiness.
    Just then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Frightened , I turned around and saw Taehyung, smiling at me.
"Aigoo you scared me Taehyung!"
I smiled back, pushing him slightly. Taehyung laughed and soon enough, we were walking home already. I wanted to ask him about the party and if he wanted to go, but before I could ask him, he opened his mouth to speak.
"So..any plans tomorrow night?"

"Actually, I'm going to Lotus' Christmas Eve party tomorrow night, wanna come?"
Taehyung scrunched his face and shrugged his shoulders.
"I guess it'll be fun, so why not."
I smiled and punched his arm.
"That's the spirit!" I stated smiling at him. We made our way home, and ate pizza, played a few video games, and went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    The day of the party, most of the morning and afternoon consisted of getting ready. I got my nails done in the color white, and let my Bantu knots that I put my curls in earlier that morning. I then slid on my burgundy off the shoulder dress, and cute tiny hoop earrings, complimented by a small silver necklace. My eyebrows were already done, so I applied a little highlighter to my cheekbones and nose, some mascara, and winged my eyeliner.
"Y/N! Are you ready yet?" Taehyung shouted at me from downstairs.
"Almost!" I yelled back at him.
Finally, I threw on my heels, grabbed my purse and keys, and walked downstairs.
"Okay Taehyung, ready." I said calmly as I walked down the stairs. I stuffed my keys in my bag, but I didn't hear any noise. Concerned, I looked up and found Taehyung staring at me.
     Confused, I raised my eyebrow and frowned.
"No good?" I asked him a little disappointed.

    "No no, you look...nice!" He reassured me, smiling back at me. I didn't know why, but I felt my face heating up, and without realizing, I smiled back at him.
"Not too bad yourself Tae, now let's go."

Taehyung's p.o.v :

    Y/N came down the stairs, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
"She's...beautiful." I thought to myself. I found myself staring at her for the first time, while she stuffed her keys in her purse.
When I came back to reality, I looked at her face.
"No good..?" She questioned me, sadness in her voice.
I gulped, and felt my face heat up.
"No no, you look...nice!" I managed to say.
Nice? Is that the best you can do?
I thought to myself. Y/N smiled at me, and I realized that I was the one who had smiled at her first.
"Not too bad yourself Tae." She shot back at me. Stunned, I watched her walk past me and make her way to the door.

     To get to the party, Y/N and I walked to Lotus' place, since she didn't live that far. I'm not really a party person like that, so I leaned against the wall and watched Y/N hang out with her friends and have a good time. We shared a couple drinks, but one of us had to make it out of here sober, so I stopped. But Y/N kept going and going, until she was practically bouncing off the walls. It was funny seeing her drunk, since it was something I haven't seen yet, considering how long I've known her.
    Suddenly, she stopped, and sat down at the bar, I'm guessing to order another drink. She picked up her shot glass, but something didn't look right. I squinted to get a closer look at her drink, and saw that someone had spiked it. The pill hadn't even dissolved completely yet. I ran over as fast as I could, and slapped the drink out of her hand before she could take a sip
"Hey, do you know how much that cost..?" She stuttered between hiccups.
"We're going home." I told her, grabbing her hand and walking out of the party. With no objections, Y/N walked with me all the way home, still holding my hand.
    When we arrived at the front door, I checked my pockets for my key.

"Great." I mumbled to myself, realizing I left my keys on the kitchen counter earlier today.
"Y/N, where's your key?" I asked her holding my hand out. Instead of handing me her key, she just laughed, and pushed me, quite harshly too.
"Don't be silly! It's right there!"
She raised her hand and pointed. I followed her finger to see where she was pointing, but when I turned around, I only saw the front window to the house. I focused my attention back to Y/N and tilted my head. As soon as she saw I didn't get it, she let out a loud groan.
"Geez Taehyung, you can't see it?!" She questioned in disbelief. Hesitantly, I shook my head no.
    Y/N rolled her eyes, and walked towards me, placing her hand on my chest, where my heart was.
"This, this right here, is my key. It's right here silly." She admitted boldly, smiling brightly at me.
I felt my face heat up, and my heart began to race. I grabbed her hand and looked directly into her eyes, but she was focused on my lips.
"Y/N..." The air between us got tense, and thin.
I leaned closer to her face. I knew that this was my chance.
Quickly, I grabbed her purse and removed her keys from inside.
"Yah! You thief!" She hissed at me.
I stuck out my tongue, and unlocked the door. Y/N walked inside, and kicked off her heels, and made her way to my room as I locked the door.
"Where are you going?!" I yelled to her, but there was no response. I sighed and walked into my room, and found her digging through my closet.
"Y/N really?"
I asked her as she pulled one of my T-shirts out of the closet.
"I'm borrowing this."
She then began removing the shirt off of the hanger.
"You can't just do that!"
She looked at me and rolled her eyes, and began to remove her clothes. I sighed and rubbed my forehead.
She is definitely, drunk.
I thought to myself. I walked out of the room to let her change, and sat down on the chair in the living room.

       "So I'm her key huh..?" I thought smiling at myself.
Suddenly, Y/N jumped onto the couch, and knocked out. I sigh, and get up to put a blanket over her, and carefully placed a pillow under her head. I don't know why, but for a little while, I watched her sleep peacefully, before drifting off myself.

A/N:
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND IM ITS VERY LONG, BUT I HOPE YOU REALLY ENJOYED IT !! 🙆🏾🙆🏾😇😇 !!
There will be another chapter soon! Very very soon! Thanks for reading!