Chapter 5

{i] Where are you, Jakob?! Tell me! [i/]

                Like it would help. The voices in my head didn’t know anything.

                Kale’s fingers ripped through my panties, searching for the flesh underneath. He slid two fingers deep inside me, his nails scraping me roughly.

                “Where am i?” I hated this. I hated these people. I wanted to be gone.

                “A warehouse we found right outside of town. We brought in a mattress for you. We know how you like it.” They started untying me front the chair. Two more guys came in, one that I recognized, and held me still so they could move me.

                They transported me to a bed, with four sockets drilled into the ground. They handcuffed my arms and legs to each, until I could no longer move. Struggling only left me sore.

                This could not be happening to me, not again. Gang raped? And probably killed? My baby, I thought. They said they were going to kill my baby.

                My bra had disappeared.

                A boy without pants got on top of me, opening my lips and spitting on them to make me wet.

                I closed my eyes tight, trying to make this all disappear. He eased inside of me, grunting at my tightness.

                The tears began to leak out, and I tried to block it all from my memory.

                I wanted to be dead.

                [i] I’m coming to get you! [i/]

                A penis appeared next to my mouth. “If you even try to put that inside my mouth, I’ll bite it.”

                “Try it, bitch. I’ll cut you so fast you won’t see it coming.”

                I smiled bitterly. “If I bite off your dick, you’ll die. I’ll be hurt, maybe dead. But so will you.”

                He swallowed, and backed away. I felt something squirt inside me. Turning my head to the side, I vomited.

                “Disgusting. She’s puking up her evil. It’s working!” someone shouted.

                The acrid smell of my stomach laying out on the floor almost made me puke all over again.

                I heard shouts somewhere off in the distance. Closing my eyes, I hoped they were all killing each other. I struggled to close my legs, but my chains remained intact. When would this be over?

                A shriek of pain sounded, one and then another. Soon, they were all shrieking, all sounding as though they were being tortured.

                The building fell silent.

                My heart pounded in my chest. I felt so naked, felt the need to rub my stomach to reassure myself.

                Then a body appeared above me. I held in a scream. Black eyes stared at me. No pupil, no whites. I froze.

                “Oh, Koby.” He sighed, bending down. I closed my eyes.

                “Please, just don’t. Leave me be. I’ll pay you!” A choked sob raked my body. I could feel the semen dripping out of me.

                He started to pull at the locks at my hands, crushing one between his fingers. My eyes flitted open. “I’m not with them, sweet heart. Don’t be afraid, alright? I know all of this seems very confusing, but we’ll work through it later.”

                A laugh burst from my lips. “If you’re not with them, then you’re a demon. Although if that’s a bad thing or not, I haven’t yet decided. I don’t see the chains on your body.” I eyed him in the dim light.

                His eyes widened. “You see the chains?”  He freed my other hand.

                Shockingly, I had no qualms with the demon helping me by crushing metal with strength I had never seen. He wasn’t raping me. He wasn’t hurting me.

                I nodded. “Ever since I got pregnant. The baby did something to me.”

                He eyed me for a moment, staring blatantly. Then he caressed the hair from my face.

                “Where are your clothes?” So far, he had been very polite. He wasn’t eyeing my body, or taking advantage.

                “Gone.” I whispered.