It's been two years since we last went here. It was the day of Yoongi's proposal.

He literally just paid a restaurant to organize a romantic dinner on the rooftop with everything else.
So extra...

There was a small table with cute decorations on the rooftop, rose petals (so clicheee but I loved it) and candles spread all over the floor.

He told me that he had to pick up some things from the rooftop he forgot there.

Those things better not be cigarettes, I said jokingly, making Yoongi smile softly, lightly shaking his head.

We went up the stairs, hand in hand and Yoongi nearly tripped once due to his nervousness.

What I saw after he opened the little door above our heads was breathtaking. It was the best dinner, the best evening in my entire life.

After we finished eating and I nearly cried because of all the effort he did out of ""no reason"". Well that's what I thought.

Yoongi suddenly went down to his knees, pulling something out of his jacket with shaky hands.

I just contined chewing on my potato as he did that.

Only at the moment he opened the small box, I realized what was going on.

"Princess? Do you want", he silently gulped, "to be mine forever?"

It was at this moment I gulped my potato and stared at him in disbelief. Well before I started crying and repeating yes babe over and over and over.

Well now we are on the rooftop again, after two whole years. Jin and Namjoon are taking care of our daughters Jisoo and Jennie and their own son who they adopted some months ago, while our other friends Lisa and Hoseok are on their honeymoon in Hawaii. Taehyung and Jungkook are living a happy life together as a married couple, travelling around very often. Everyone's life is perfect.

The rooftop is still the same, even after two years. We sit down at our usual place, letting the sun shine on us and warming our skin.

We sat there for sime time as I let my thoughts trail off to our past.

"Yoongi?"

"Yes?"

"Do you remember the first time we saw? Not in the bus but as I sat down next to you in class."

"Yeah. Right after I bumped into you", he smirked.

"You looked at me, you looked at me for very long before turning away again... Since that day I always think of that, I know it's dumb but what did you think at that moment?"

"I looked at you", Yoongi answers immediately, "And I thought... that beautiful girl just sat next to me and I am looking at her like a weird creep but I can't look away."

"(Y/N) you saved me", Yoongi quietly says, closing his eyes lightly because of the brightness of the sun.

"Yoongi we saved each other", I reply, turning to face him, eyes slightly teary.

"Your touch", I smile, "is what saved me."

•••••
BITCHES THIS WAS LAME AS HELL

HOW DID YOU LIKE THE LAST CHAPTER

I WILL MISS THIS STORY

BITCH

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME AND MY STORY YOU LITTLE FLUFFY PUFFY RAINBOW SHITS♡♡♡

I know you don't want to read this whole thing but please keep reading just a bit

●☆☆☆I'll write a new story BUT I don't know if I should do Jimin x Reader or Jungkook x Reader☆☆☆●

♡☆I hope you babes will be there☆♡

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))