Chapter 20

Horror chilled my heart and caused my pulse to beat sporadically as Andy shoved himself against me, forcing me roughly against the wall. I felt his hands at my hips, his fingers digging into my skin as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Mhm, you smell nice." Andy mumbled, his words so slurred that I almost couldn't understand him.

Almost.

"Get off of me!" I ordered, bracing my hands against his shoulders and pushing him away with as much force as I could. But even under the influence, he was much stronger than I. His hands curled tighter around my waist as he stepped into me further, driving the bricks painfully into my exposed back.

"Just relax, babe. I'll treat you real nice, trust me, you're going to enjoy this." He whispered into my ear, suctioning his mouth onto the skin just below my jaw.

Panic swept through me, swelling in my chest and making it hard to think. I pounded my fists wildly against him, putting distance between us in any way that I could. But nothing worked. He didn't give an inch to my efforts, if anything, he came closer.

My mind went through a whirlwind of thoughts which sent my focus spiraling out of control; this man is going to rape me, no one will find me in time. No one even knows where I am! I'm being assaulted, I need help! Someone help!

But just when my terror got the best of me, a calm voice broke through the fear, reminding me that I didn't necessarily need someone else to help. I've been training with Dustin for weeks, I'm not a ninja quite yet but I know enough to at least get away from this grotesque human being to tell Dustin of Heather's deceptions. Then I'll let him handle the rest.

Okay, I can do this. Just think Sadie, what did Dustin teach you that would be helpful in this situation? What can I do, how do I get out of this?

Andy's hands traveled upwards, pulling at my shirt as his fingers trailed against my skin. With his hands risen, he was left unprotected. So I clenched my fist and punched his stomach as though my life depended on it ... because it did.

A large whoosh of air constricted from his lungs as he stumbled backwards and doubled over. Punching him still hurt like hell and my fist throbbed in instant pain but while he was bent, I grabbed his shoulders and followed through with a knee to the groin. My signature move. It worked on Dustin, twice, so it would definitely work on this piece of shit too.

Andy cried out before falling into the wall, holding himself with both hands in an attempt to dull the damage inflicted upon him. Serves him right for being such an asshole.

While he was distracted, I made an attempt to escape but as I turned to run, I felt fingers close around my wrist and jerk me backwards. The alcohol must be numbing his pain, he should have been down long for me to get away. But one glance back told me Andy was on his feet, fire spitting from his eyes, and he was beyond pissed.

As his hold on my arm stiffened, his fingers pinched painfully into my skin and I shrieked loudly for him to stop, ripping at my arm to insist his release. But my pleas didn't phase him. Like Heather said, we were too far from the party for my screams to be heard, especially over the music which I could hear thumping even from here. Andy only laughed at my idle attempts. He knew, just as I did, that there was no hope to escape.

"You like it rough huh?" Andy asked, his teeth clenched and bared for me to see. A smile twisted onto his face, one that seared my eyes with how vile and lecherous they were , "Well then, let's get rough!"

I barely saw his hand rise before he slapped me. All control momentarily disappeared as my head snapped sideways and fire crackled across my cheek, springing tears into my eyes from the sheer burn left by his hand.