AFTER STORY pt1

Daegu Boy: After story

"I love you so much, that it aches my heart."

_____________________________________

Note: Yoongi has blonde hair in this chapter.

The shrilling of the alarm awoke you, your hands automatically hitting the snooze. After it dissipates into complete silence, you wrapped your leg around Yoongi's torso, using him as a pillow.

As a result, he wraps a hand around your waist, pulling you closer to him. It soon became a game of entangled limbs instead of cuddling.

"gumanhae!..." you patted at his back to warn him to stop, but all you got was a smirk. He pins you down on the bed, so you're completely trapped underneath his embrace.

"my wife smells so good." He whispers, plunging in to the nape of your neck and started to plant tiny kisses on your exposed collarbone.

You welped a little when he starts to suck your sensitive spot, leaving a mark on the skin. As the both of you parted, you observed Yoongi's parted lips and lustful gaze. His neck glistened with slight sweat, hair tousled into a hot mess.

"Not now, we have to send Miji to kindergarten." you stared at him with pleading eyes, trying to hold back the flush that spread across your cheeks. His lips curved up slightly into a smirk.

"Don't you remember...." Yoongi inches closer, loosening his top button. "that our daughter wanted a sibling?"

Before you could react, he crushes his lips on yours, morphing it together into a passionate kiss. You hadn't felt the rush in so long, and willingly let yourself fall into temptation. As you tugged on the strands of his hair, he inserts a tongue and you felt your mind go blank.

Eventually he parted, breaths heavy from the makeout session you just had. He begins to make a move, but you avoided it barely by turning him over and straddling him on the waist.

"Two can play a game, mister..." you whispered into his ear, and it excited him. It was rare for your dominant side to show, and now he's falling deeply into a trap you planned out for him.

His eyes darted to your cleavage that showed as you leaned on top of him, his adam's apple bobbing as he took a huge gulp. You felt his hands travelling from your waist and slowly sliding to your thighs.

You gave him a minute to venture around your body, enough to fully occupy his mind with thoughts of you. And as he attempts to access the area underneath your clothes, you pulled away quickly, leaving him with widened eyes.

"Time for parently duties, daddy." you instructed him like you did around Miji. The glare in his eyes turned into a playful glint, and he rolls off the bed swiftly. You watched as Yoongi comes close, embracing you sensually in his arms. He inches closer to your ear.

"okay, babygirl." He replies with a smirk.

_______________________________________

A/N: I'm a hugeass procrastinator, if you told me a dinosaur was eating my house I would ask it to give me five more minutes to sleep.

Yoongi and Aeri's position

Thank you. *blow kiss*