이십오: i remember.

"Love, forgotten or not, will remain remembered in the heart."

<AERI'S POV>

"Mianhae...." I pleaded, shaking his arm slightly. Yoongi remains unwavered, busily writing in his lyric book.

"I haven't signed any contract yet. But I admit that it's my fault I didn't tell you about it!" I stood in front of him, who turned away from my direction. He continued scribbling away with a cold sulking expression.

Well, time to pull out my tricky card.

"Yoongi" I whispered, gaining his attention for a split second before I pulled up my shirt to reveal my undergarments.

Immediately he averts his eyes, almost stumbling over his chair. His ears begin to flush a deep red.

"what the f.." he almost swears out of flusteredness. He ruffles his hair, still blushing at what he saw.

My lips curved into a victorious smile as I bend over to look at his tinted cheeks. He stares at me in defeat, drops of sweat forming at his neck.

"Calm down, it's not like you've never seen half naked women before" I giggled.

"y-yeah but. It's different when I see you." He stutters slightly, caught off guard.

"How?" I tilted my head to the side.

"I have feelings for you." Yoongi admits, a little shy.

It was kind of cute to witness the ever so tired boy looking so nervous yet embarrassed at the same time. And it felt good to know only I can provoke this reaction.

"If you do that again, I won't guarantee that I can control myself" Yoongi suddenly turns to glare lustfully at me, shooting a warning sign.

"You won't ever touch me?" I asked teasingly, inching my face closer to his.

"Not forever." He answers, planting a soft peck on my lips.

"I don't want to touch you with half hearted feelings, because you're so important to me."

It was my cue to blush. I mean, who wouldn't after hearing those words?