삼십 일 : split

I hold onto the withered memories, remembering you who had long forgotten me.

<YOONGI'S POV>

"I look amazing" Jin admired himself as we watched the recording. The entire time, I was too tired to open my mouth.

However, a close-up shot of Jhope came up.

"JHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPEE" I screamed while pointing at the screen.

"OH So impress- edmannnn~" Taehyung slaps Namjoon's back.

"WHAT'S POPPIN" Jungkook yelled in the middle of all the engrish.

"P-I-Z-Z-A pizzarrr P-A-S-T-A pastarr !" Jin suddenly exclaimed. 

After the recording tape was done, the staff shooed us away to the waiting room because we were creating too much noise pollution.

"I'm going to the restroom" I informed Namjoon quickly, wanting to escape from the maknae line's animal mating calls.

As I made my way along the corridor, a presence appeared behind me. I didn't think too much about it, and decided to continue on my path.

But the figure followed me closely, much to my surprise.

"Need something?" I turned towards him. The unknown man shot a smug expression at me, as if he knew what I was thinking about.

"Shin Aeri." he replies with a slight smile. I widened my eyes at the mention of her name.

"What do you want from her?" I glared at him. It finally hit me that this was the same guy who touched her all over at the fansigning. Anger rose in my chest, my fist clenching up.

"Let's keep this simple, I want one thing from both of you." he closes in with a darkened expression. The maliciousness in his eyes flickered with intensity.

"Break up with her."

"What shit are you talking now?" my hands automatically grabbed his collar, I was beyond pissed.

"I'm threatening you. One call from me and all her sensitive information will be leaked to the public. Who knows if she'll be sold somewhere for human trafficking, or bankruptcy."

My grip loosened as soon as he revealed what he had. This guy was a hacker, and he could ruin her life as he wished.