"Now that you mentioned it, could you help me buy some baking ingredients? I really don't know if we could find it in the department store though."I told him. Well it's my first time coming to a mall with him, my last time was when I was about 7 years old with my parents. Then Ryder slightly patted my head, does he think I'm a puppy or something? Jeez this guy is weird, not as weird as me but still his weird.

"Don't worry. I know a place."he said as he hold my hand again as we head towards the Baking Store. As we entered my jaw literally dropped, gosh! This place is heaven, the place is complete with baking tools, ingredients and they even have ready made cookies and cakes.

"Good morning, my name is Helen."an old woman approached us. She looks like the owner of the place.

"Oh good morning."I greeted her as I told her the things I needed to buy. When I was about to pay for the ingredients Ryder beat me to it as he handed the lady his credit card. He's always like that, he doesn't want me to spend anything, I really don't mind but sometimes his a bit too much.

He was even the one who carried everything. I know his a gentleman but for some reason I'm a bit annoyed. Do I look like a disabled person to him? Yes I'm an introvert but it's not an illness or anything. It's just a part of me, it doesn't mean I can no longer handle small things like carrying few bags and paying my own bills. The whole walk towards the middle part of the mall I didn't talk to him. Yes I'm pissed, I don't usually get mad but he's a bit too much.

"Hey, you okay?"he asked. Still I'm giving him the cold shoulders.

-----
RYDER STRAUSS

Is she mad or something?

Was it because of me paying her bills? It wasn't a bother anyway and besides I can't let her carry this bags they are heavy, she bought 3 kgs of flour, 2 bags of chocolate chips and some other ingredients I forgot. And now she's not even talking to me, I get  it that she's a bit annoyed but God I never thought she would literally act like this? I have never seen her get mad before, it's the first time.

I approached her again but she still didn't budge. Until we reached a booth where in there was karaoke and some kids where singing random songs. Even though June isn't talking to me, I'm still trying my best to catch her attention. But I guess my charm doesn't work on her. She chose the kids over me. Sucks man.

I watch her play with two girls who were fighting over the microphone. I guess she's not shy towards kids, looks like she even love them.

How I wish I was a kid. Kidding!

Then the brown haired girl handed her the microphone as the kids forced her to sing a song.

"No. I don't sing."she said, but the kids keep on begging her. Then he glanced at me asking me for help. I gave her a sly smirk and uttered.

"I thought you don't want to talk to me." And for the first time in my life I saw her glare at me. Jeez! She looked scary, but cute.

"Gosh you're impossible."she said. She was about to stand up and leave the kids but I stopped her and kneeled towards the kids.

"Oops. I was joking."I said as I kissed her on her nose, which surprised her of course. She even made a cute crossed eye when I kissed her, gosh I love this girl. "By the way I'm sorry if your pissed about me. Could a kiss or a hug make it up?"I asked her when begging face. Oh god I know I'm not cute but I hope she would fall for it.

Instead for a yes or a nod from her, I received a slight pinch on the cheek as she laughed.

"Gosh your so cheesy."she said as she reached for the microphone the kids were giving her and started singing the song they picked for her.