Epilogue

Clarke"s POV: 
It has been seven weeks since Bellamy and I started dating. So far everything has been good. Roma and Finn are ignoring us and they are not talking to use. Which I appreciate very much. We all do for the matter of fact. 
Bellamy and I are building our relationship everyday and it is getting stronger by everyday. He is protective over me, but still overprotective when it comes to Octavia. Which in my opinion is cute even if she gets annoyed at times. Who can blame her? 
We have gotten in contact with the ark a while ago and a week ago they, the counsel of the ark has told us that they are coming down anyday soon. So we are preparing us for that. Many teenagers here misses and can not wait to meet their parents. I really miss my mother even if she has lied to me. She is my mother after all. My father told me that family always comes first any I agree with him. Bellamy and Octavia only got each other and me. 
Some teenagers are angry and does not the rest of the ark to come down here. They feel like the counsel used them as lab rats to see if we could live down here. For a moment I felt like that, but I have realized if we can survive down here why should they not? I have never been as happy as I am right now. Which is a good thing in my opinion.
At this moment I was sitting in my tent daydreaming as someone walked in. I looked up and could see that it was Bellamy. 
-Hey princess. What are you doing? Bellamy said and kissed me on the forehead.
-Hey, nothing really. Just daydreaming. I told him.
-So what are you daydreaming about? Bellamy asked me. 
-You and I. Our future. How things is going to be like when the rest of our people comes to earth. I admitted.
-You and I are going to have a long and happy life together because you are the light and love of my life. You are my girl. I do not know what life holds for us in the future. But it is you and me against the world. You and me princess. Nothing can come between us anymore. There might be times when we are seprate because we are out hunting but we will always come back. There might be times when we fight but we will always find our way back to each other. We are not Bellamy and Clarke if we do not argue and get on each others nerves sometimes. But we love each other, we are in love. When the rest of our people comes down in a few days we will talk to them. Make up a system for all of us. We all will get along, be happy for real. Bellamy said. I smiled and then kissed him. 
-And I am going to build you our own house. Octavia might move in against our will. And we are going to have a lot of Bellarke kids. Bellamy said and I giggled with happiness. 

-That sounds like the best idea ever. Have I told you how amazing you are Bellamy Blake? I said. 

-Yeah you have Clarke Griffin. But it does not hurt to hear it again. Bellamy said. 
-Well, Bellamy Blake, you are pretty amazing and I love you. I said. 
-Excuse me Mr and Mrs Blake. But can I barrow Clarke for a moment? We heard Octavia say as she walked into the tent that we were in. 
-We are not. I started.

-Well, you two are together and I get to call you two whatever I want because you two love me. But can you come Clarke? There is a boy that has broken his ankle. Octavia said. I looked at Bellamy and followed Octavia out of the tent. 
-Do not steal my girl O. We heard Bellamy yell after us. Octavia and I started to laugh at what he said. I walked into the dropship and I helped the boy named Julian to fix his broken ankle. He will not be able to walk for a while. I told three other people to make some soft of crutches for him. 
-CLARKE CLARKE CLARKE!! I heard Montys voice yelling for me. I turned around and it seemed like he was out of air. 
-What is going on Monty? I asked calmly.

-I was just on the radio with Kane and your mother. They said that they are ready to come down now. They are going to come down now instand of in a few days. There is almost no air left on the ark for everyone. So people are going to get sick and die soon if they do not come down. Monty informed me. 
-Thank you Monty. I said and walked away. I tried to find Bellamy. I saw him talking to Octavia about something. 
-What is going on Clarke? Octavia said. 

-Monty just informed me that he had talked to the ark. They are coming down really soon and not in a few days. We have to tell the others and get ready. Help those who are in medical needs when they come down. And so on. I told them.

-Okay. Thank you for telling me princess. Bellamy said. 

-No worries. I said. Bellamy, Octavia and I walked to the main yard there everyone were at. We told them about everything. How things is going to change and that the others are coming down. Some teenagers were happy because they got to see their families now. I could understand them. 
The next morning when everyone had started to work again I looked up at the sky and I could see something falling down. Bellamy came and stood next to me. Everyone stopped doing what they were doing at this moment and just looked up at the sky. Bellamy took my hand in his. It felt really good. I felt safe. 

-This is the end of this chapter of our life. I said and laid my head on Bellamys shoulder.

-That is true princess. But a new one is coming and we are going to create a new, better and happier life when we meet our friends and families again. All of us and them are going to be better, help each other and create a community there it will be peace, happiness, safety, love and no war. No one will have to worry about when air on the ark is going to end. Remember what I told you. I will build you a house, we will have kids. And do not forget that one day I will marry you. I can already see our future together. It will be wonderful. I know all of that because you are my presence, my future and happily ever after. A chapter in our life might end but  a new one is coming. And it starts now. Bellamy said and kissed my forehead. 

-I love you Bell. I said.

-And I love you princess. Bellamy said.