Chapter 13

Clarke's POV:
Bellamy took my hand in his when we were on the first level in the dropship. I love how Finn and Roma's plan to break Bellamy and I up backfired on them. And we need to give Miller and Octavia some credit for making us talk to each other in a place where either of us could walk away from. As Bellamy and I walked out of the dropship everybody turned their attention toward us and I said.

-I have some sad news. I started to say and they all looked a little worried.

-Bellamy is officially of limits. Got that bitch? I said. The last sentence was more meant for Roma. So that she would understand that her so called "good plan to break us up" backfired. Both Finn and Roma looked furious.

-YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO GET TOGETHER. YOU TWO ARE SUPPOSED TO HATE EACH OTHER NOW!!!! Roma yelled. That drove peoples attention toward us. They would be able to see Roma and Finn's true colors now.

-Maybe you shouldn't tried to break them up. Those two are stronger and smarter as a team. You two could never break them up once they are together. Which they are. Miller said. You just gotta love Miller!

-Burn!! Octavia said and everyone started to laugh. I guess that no one else has a comment or opinion about this. Which is very relieving. I think that people got to see a small part of who Finn and Roma really is.

-Anyhow, tommorrow at first light I want Miller, Atom, Sterling, Wyatt, Terrence and Monroe to be ready to go out and hunt. Bellamy said.

-Please Bell, can I come? Octavia asked.

-No! Was the answer that Octavia got from him. As usual. Octavia wasn't someone who likes to just sit down while doing nothing. She always wanted to go on adventures because up on the ark she was lived under the floor and then she was put in jail for being born. Up on the ark you are only allowed to have one child per family. I think that it is a stupid law. You can't decide if you are born or not. But Bellamy is still over protective and doesn't want her to. Which has lead to many argumments and an upset Octavia most of the times. Still she loves her big brother unconditionally. Sometimes I wish that I had an older brother or sister. A younger sibling wouldn't hurt either. I thought to myself.

-Come on Bell. I'll go with them to. Then you don't have to worry about O. I told Bellamy. Octavia looked at me with happiness while giving Bellamy her puppy eyes.

-Fine! You win princess. Bellamy said giving in. Octavia gave the both of us a hug then she disappeared somwhere for now.

-You wouldn't let this go if I didn't give in, right? Bellamy asked. It was more like a statement. I gave him a cheeky smile and a kiss on the cheek before I walked away toward the dropship. That answered his question.

The rest of the day went by pretty smoothly. Except for the fact that both Finn and Roma were furious at us. I won't do a single thing about that. It's there problems now. Maybe those two can be happy together?

Octavia and I along with the others that were going out to hunt were leaving camp right now. We decided to devide us in two groups so that we could cover more grounds. Octavia, Miller, Monroe and I were in one group. In the other were Atom, Sterling, Terrence and Wyatt. Bellamy had decided not to come with us for some weird reason. Yesterday evening he had told me that we would follow us. But this morning he changed his mind. It wasn't like him at all.

-Did you sense that there might be something wrong with your brother this morning? I asked Octavia while we were walking in the woods. Monroe were ahead of us and Miller were walking a few meters behind us.

-Yeah, I did. But there is nothing to worry about Clarke. You know that he is like that sometimes. Ask him when we are back at camp. Octavia said. Less than ten minutes we have captured two dears at the same time. I really hope that the others has some luck to. We also find some seaweed and berries that are pretty tasty. After a while we decided to walk back to camp. This will be enough for a couple of days.
When we got back to camp everything was back to normal. I was finally happy. I felt much better. That evening Bellamy, I and our friends sat together at the bonefire that some guys had made.