Liam and John to the rescue!

Liams P.O.V

"I guess you could say that this is 'E-VENT-ful.' " I said looking back at John the Jockey who gigles at my pun, so unlike the others me and John spent our time trying to get out more than trying to destroy the turrets. Like that is really hard, I almost lost an arm but John here saved me. There was a lot of shouting, screaming and Jockey noises. Shit was crazy. Back to the vents, we crawl going left and right listening to everything that's around us. We passed one of Y/ns Hunters who gave me a hiss before continuing on his way, going a different way because I do not want to anywhere near them if Y/ns not around.

From passing all these vents I noticed that almost everyone has everything under control but maybe not all cuz I haven't seen Finn yet, "Hey John let's find Finn, you got that way and I go this way." I say pointing down a random way. John nods furiously and dashes off while giggling, I let out a shaky breath continuing down. I move as fast as I can ignoring all the shouts of panic, explosions and screams of terror.

I glance down a vent panel and regret it instantly, far below me is Kody..

Or what's left of him that is.

Choking on my own breath as I see Infected munch on him like he's nothing but food, my eyes water seeing a faint smile on his face. He almost seems like he's just sleeping, sadly his peace is ruined by an Infected eating his face. I quickly look away and let out a choked sod while holding in a gag, shaking my head I continue on my way looking for Finn. We didn't know Finn long but he's part of our group now, Kody probably would of wanted him to live with us so there is no way I'm letting another friend die!

"AHH!!!" I let out a scream as John comes out of nowhere scaring me, John looks at me with worry. "I'm fine, did you find Finn?" I ask quickly, John nods furiously again while grabbing the back of my hoodie and starts dragging me to where Finn is I guess. He stops dragging me and lets me go, I look down and see Finn hiding behind a pillar. The turrets are already out scanning everything and by the looks of it the Boomers didn't survive, he's on his own.

But not today

"John I have an idea" I start with a determined look, "Do you think we can make it to the Main room and de-activate the turrets?" John takes a moment to think about it before just shrugging. At that moment one of the Hunters comes round a corner and hisses at us, "Hey Blue came you help us? We need to turn off those turrets from the main room and from there we can let everyone out and save the day." I say in one breath hoping the Hunter listens. Blue just grumbles but before he disappears I quickly pipe in, "You'll be saving Y/n too!" Blue instantly turns back around and looks at me with determination.

Man these Hunters ain't playing when it comes to Y/n.

"Let's go." I say heading the way I think the main room is, we make it to the main room and it seems that Doc' ShitFace along with Bloody Mary is gone.

What a shame..

There is at least 5 guards, 3 nerds and Mr Zurkon, should be easy... hopefully.

"Alright Blue you take out the guard closest to us, John you take the guy next to him while I take the gun that one of them drop and shoot the other two and hopefully we don't die." I explain quietly, John and Blue nod quickly ready to kill. "Ok on 3" I say ready..

"1.."

"2.."

"3!"