So rude

Kaboom!!!

The girls wake up screaming as (Y/n) fall off her bed, "Take cover!" She yells pulling herself under the bed.

"Having War flashbacks are we?" Asked an amused Finn from the doorway, while they were laughing (Y/n) gets out from under her bed.

"Ha ha, very funny." She said dusting herself, "But what the hell was that?" Jade asks rubbing her eyes. "Its the 'Wake up' alarm." Finn says as people are seen walking past the door, the girls nod before standing up and pushing the boys out. "We're getting dressed so wait." Kerry says through the door, a muffled "okay" is heard in reply.

Now dressed and ready the girls walk out and head to the cafeteria with the others, "So you guys ready for today?" Kody asks excited getting a few nods from the group. Entering the cafeteria they grab their food and sit at the same table from last time, half way through their meal Dave and Mary walk in and head straight to the groups table.

"Have you guys decided?" Mary asks with a gleam of hope in her eyes, the group turn to each other and with a round of nods they turn back to the nerds. "We would like to work with the special infected." Finn answers as he and the rest smile brightly, a deadly silence fills the whole cafeteria while the other people stare at the strange group. The group looks around noticing the looks people were giving them, confused they turn to the two nerds. "Dont worry about them, they're just scared, so I guess we'll see you all after breakfast." Dave says walking out with Mary skipping along, the group ignore the others in the room and continue eating.

With breakfast in their stomachs they make their way to the lab, once at the big door Finn walks up to the panel and pushes a button. The door opens with a hiss and Dave,Mary and some other woman holding some folders stand on the other side, "Ok everyone I hope you all are ready." Mary says heading into the room that held the special infected. "This is Britney, she is going to hand you the files of the special infected that you individually befriended." Dave says stuffing his hand onto his pockets, "We need to start work so we are going to go but we have cameras in the corners to make sure you all are ok, ba-bye." Mary calls as she skips away with Dave slowly following.

"Ok brats, here are your files for those things." Britney sneers giving the special infected a disgusted look, "They were once human too, ya know." Jade said kinda upset. Britney scoffed handing jade a file labeled 'Boomer and Boomette', "You can have these two since you can relate to them the most." Britney said with a smirk. "I think its your personality that relates their vomit." Kerry barks defending Jade, Britney places her hand over her heart with a pure shocked look, "Excuse me?" She asks. Finn grabs the files from her while glaring at her, "You're excused." Liam said in a fake British voice.

Britney stomps her foot like a toddler being told no for the first time, "Whatever! I dont want to be infected with whatever you freaks have!" She shout storming away. "A sense of humor and kindness?" (Y/n) commented as Britney slams the door, sighing Finn gives everyone a file.

Morning time

Kerry - Tank

Jade - Charger

Liam - Jockey

Ben - Smoker

Kody - Hunter

Finn - Boomer and Boomette

(Y/n) - Witch

Afternoon

Kerry - Spitter

Jade - Witch

Liam - Smoker

Ben - Charger

Kody - Jockey

Finn - Tank

(Y/n) - Hunter

Once everyone everyone got their files they went off to begin the friendship making...

Oh dear..

(A/n: soz if your name is Britney..)