The fight

Finns P.O.V .. Didn't see that coming did ya?

Gaston charges at me with his fist at the ready, I quickly sidestep out of the way. Gaston trips giving me an opening, I run at him and kick his back sending him into a random table. He lands into some food making it go everywhere but mostly on him, Gaston gets up and charges at me like a mad bull. I sidestep again but Gaston saw that coming, he swings his leg and kicks my stomach. I am sent back a bit, I hold my stomach and cough. "Is that all you got?" I say with my gaze burning into his eyes, Gaston growls but is clearly shaking from the look in my eyes.

I charge this time and swiftly punch his nose, a gross crack is hear as he falls back hold his now broken nose.
Gaston removes his hand from his face, seeing his blood on his hand he gets into a blind rage. I am taken off gaurd as i get tackled to the ground by a raging Gaston, I try to block his punches but Gaston just keeps hitting me over and over again. Suddenly the weight of Gaston was gone as I see Kody and liam kick him off, (Y/n) and Kerry help me up. "What are you guys doing?!" I asked worried, "Dude there is no way we are just sit on the sidelines and watch you get your ass beat, we're a squad. We got your back." (Y/n) says sending me a smile.

Filled with determination I head back into the fight, Gaston punches Kody sending him sliding across the floor. Kerry runs at Gaston and kicks his *cough*, he groaned bent over hold his *cough*. I uppercuts Gaston sending him into another table, a scream is heard in the doorway of the cafeteria. Britney stands there frozen, "Wat suh dude." Liam says pulling a peace sign. Gaston throws a chair at me while everyone was looking at Britney, "Ahh!" I exclaimed in pain as I land back onto a corner of a table. I hold my ribs clearly in pain, Liam kicks the back of Gastons leg as he tries to finish me off. Britney screams running at Liam to get him away from Gaston, (Y/n) swipes her foot under Britney causing her to stumble at Kerry who was more than ready to punch Britneys lights out. A very VERY satisfying crack was heard as Kerrys fist connected with Britneys nose, Britney falls back holding her nose in horror. (Y/n) and Kerry stand over Britney with a deadly aura surrounding them, "Please make the wrong move so we have an excuse." Kerry says wanting to give Britney more than a broken nose. Ben (who I completely forgot about) whacks Gaston in the head with a food tray making him dizzy, without anyone knowing officer Jake walks in and watches. In Gastons dizzy state Kody sparta kicked Gaston back, Gaston lands on the floor and is out for the count.

Jake calls some of his men to take away Gaston and Britney, a medic comes over to me and takes me to the infirmary. I give one last glance at my friends, their concerned looks are forever in my mind as the cafeteria doors close behind me.

(3rd P.O.V thingy)

Jake walks over to the group with his hands behind him, Kerry tries to talk but gets interrupted. "There is no need to explain yourselfs, we saw the whole thing. They are going to be demoted and going to be under surveillance until further notice. As for Finn, he will be patched up and will be staying in the infirmary until the morning. Rest up soldiers, good night." Jake said then left marching out, the group look at each other before slowly walking to their rooms.

I guess we wait ..