Decision

The group look at each other in shock before chasing after the two, running over to the smiling nerds.

"We are going to work with the special infected!?" Kody asked first, "Is there something wrong with that? If you'd like we cane give you a different job." Dave said calmly.
"No,no, its not that at all, its just...-" "Why?" Liam asks finishing (Y/n)s sentence, Mary giggles from where she stood gaining the groups attention.

"Because there is no one else, they are too scared to even step foot into that room." She said pushing up her glasses, "You six are the most willing and most friendly compared to the others in this facility." Dave said finishing the explanation.

"All you need to do is talk to them and try to befriended them, we want to know if its possible for a special infected to befriended and gain attachment to a human." Mary says calmly but still smiling like a mad woman.

The group falls silent letting the information sink in, "We'll let you all think about it until tomorrow, for now let me take you guys back to your rooms." Dave says as he leads the group back to their rooms.

Upon arrival the group say their goodbyes to Dave as he goes back to the lab, sighing (Y/n) looks at her friends. "I guess we should get settled then." She said walking into girls room, the room is quite large with 4 beds and a big dressing table beside each bed. The girls unpack what gear they have into their dressing tables, with a sigh (Y/n) rubs her face then realized how filthy she was. She turns around and watches as Kerry goes into the bathroom, 'Looks like Kerry bet me to it' she thought smiling as Jade pouts. "I guess we all are having a shower, aren't we?" (Y/n) asked laughing, Jade nods "I guess we are." She replies smiling.

~~~••••Time skip••••~~~

The girls are now clean and dressed in fresh clothes that they found in their dressers, they relax on their beds.

Knock knock

"Come in!" Kerry calls too lazy to get off the surprisingly soft bed, "Room service~" Kody called back playfully as he and the others walk in chuckling. "Then where's the food?" Jade asked joining the joke, "Its in the cafeteria." Finn answers honestly.

"Aight lets go." (Y/n) says getting up, "Lead the way Finn." Ben says, Finn leads his new friends to the cafeteria cracking a few jokes here and there.

Walking in they spot people all over the place, "Come on." Finn says heading to the cooks the grab food and everyone doing the same while thanking the cooks. Once they found a nice big table to sit at they begin eating, "Ok lets get this out of the way," (Y/n) starts, gaining the attention of everyone at the table, "Do you guys want to work with the special infected?" She asks finishing the sentence.

They stop eating while thinking of an answer, Ben is the first to say something. "Why not? I mean they are behind super strong glass so we're safe and being able to be friends with them would cool." He says then continues eating his meal, "I guess its worth a shot." Finn says as everyone else agrees too.

Once everyone has finished their meal and cleaned up they head back to their rooms talking about the special infected, as they make it back a wave of sleepyness washes over them. They each say their good nights and go to bed, each excited for the day to come.

"I cant wait."