So much growling

Still laughing the group walk in, grab their lunch saying 'Thank you' to the cooks and begin eating at their table, "So how was everyone with the specials?" Finn asks wanting to start a conversation with the others. Everyone nods swallowing their mouthful of food, the first to speak is Ben.

"The Smoker was cool, he was kind of answering my questions and he chuckled when I said 'Liam is going mad', he was also just pretty chill." Ben tells eating a piece of apple, the group nods before someone else says something. "He also has 2 maybe 3 tongues." Ben said matter-of-factly, "Kinky." Liam mumbles earning strange looks from everyone.

"The Jockey was weird, he was calm-ish for a while but then he got weirder and crazy, it was so funny." Liam says laughing again, "This is why you talk to him." Kerry says salty from what Liam said earlier. "The Jockey was jumping all over the place, making weird noises-" Liam tries to explain but get interrupted by Ben, "And you dont?" He asks. "You all are so mean to me." Liam says fake crying, everyone laughed.

"The Charger was interesting, I was talking to him about when I lived on a farm since he looked like he was from a farm and he seem like he really liked it." Jade says smiling happily that she made a new friend so quick, "Ok then." (Y/n) says to no one. "You should probably talk about things other than farms too." Kerry said eating a jam sandwich, "I will." Jade answers while nodding.

"The Hunters hated me, almost the whole time I was there they were growling at me and snarled as soon as I began saying something." Kody grumbled poking his food, everyone laughs at his misery. "(Y/n) could probably befriended them faster than you could." Ben says making Kody glare at him, "Wait, you said 'Hunters' right? Meaning there is more than one?" Finn asks making everyone look at Kody again. "Yeah, there's five of them." He answers eating his food as everyone continues eating too.

"The Boomer and Boomette were nice, they listened to everything I said and responded as best they could to my questions." Finn says proud of what happened while Kody grumbles in the background, everyone says cool and goes back to eating.

"I got the Witch to stop crying, once I got her out of her shell a bit she was quite lovely, she also found our random-niss funny as well." (Y/n) said eating a carrot-stick, "You might have better luck with the hunters then I did." Kody says no longer salt. "Jade dont be too excited when you meet her, she is very very shy ok?" (Y/n) says, "Got it." Jade said nodding as she grabs her eating her apple and takes a bite.

Finishing lunch the group head back, they quickly swap files with each other. "Good luck guys." (Y/n) says heading to the Hunters cell.

Once she got close she could hear the Hunters growling, they still growled when they saw her but not as loud as before. The Hunters move around watching her very carefully, growling or snarling everytime she moved.

Sighing the (h/c) female runs her hand on her face before looking at the Hunters, seeing them in different places looking at her she had a sudden silly thought making her laugh a bit. The Hunters snarl at the sudden noise but (Y/n) doesn't mind, the silly thought still runs through her head until she decided to say it out loud.

"Hunter squad."

(Roll credits)