Tests of doom (part 6)

Kodys P.O.V

Warning: Everything just warning you for everything. Names, Gore, Sadness ect.

My head is pounding, my body aching. Knees weak, arms are heavy. I think I vomited already, kinda smelly. I get up and look around, I'm stuck in a box, strange coloured splotches on the blank walks. A large metal door is at the back, looks like a giant garage door to be honest. Turning to the viewing window I faintly see red lights flashing and feel the ground quiver, Mary stands by the window glaring at me with an untameable disgust.

She presses a button that I can't see, never breaking eye contact. "Well with how things are going I'm glad it's you that gets to try our little side project, it's something that I have been waiting to use for so long" She said with a wicked smile at the end, "What have I done to you?!" I shouted confused as to why she hates me so much.

"You dated my daughter and made her a whore! And because of you I'm never getting her back, so I'm going to drive you to insanity like you did to me.." She snared, "I didn't even know you until a few days ago! This is bullshit! You're insane!" I scream at her.

"Well you got one thing right"

She pushed another button and a strange 'Puke yella' {as Y/N would put it} coloured gas fills the room chocking me a bit, "Now let's see what happens to you.." I hear but its warped.

An unimaginable pain slices through my head making me scream, it doesn't even sound like my scream. The gas is changing colour, 'Puke yella', blue, red, green. It's hurting my eyes, I scan the room and see Tabby. I thought she died long ago by now, another painful slice and now all the sounds is white noise.

"YoU dId ThIs.." It's warped and ghost like, but it's still Tabby.

"YoU nEvEr KnEw WhEn To StOp.." It's another voice, Arielle.

I quickly snap my head to the left and there she is, staring at me with empty sockets. This can't be real, I look back at Tabby to see her with an arm missing. "No! This isn't happening!" I scream in disbelief, the white noise is shifting like it's angry too.

"wE cOuLd NeVeR lOvE yOu.." A new but familiar voice pipes in, Rose.

There in front of me is Rose, she looks at me in pity before glitching then her jaw falls off with a cascade of blood with it. She screams making the white noise angrier, yet I can still hear them taunting me. "When will this end?!" I scream as I feel my nose leak, I wipe it with my hand to check...

Blood..

"ThE pAiN iS OnLy BeGiNnInG.." My focus shifted in and out but there was Jaedyn, half her head was missing..

"AnD iT wIlL nEvEr EnD.." Behind me, Jenny stood with all her insides dragging behind her.

"No, nonononononono" I mumble clenching my head, I look up and see a horde running at me from once was a garage door but now a devils mouth.

With my sanity dropping there was nothing I could so against the girls I once knew, as they grabbed me ripping, tearing and biting into my flesh. My life flashes before my eyes, not of the girls who are throwing my insides like confetti. My friends...

My family..

~~FlashBack~~

"Dude you ok?" I turn to see Y/n looking at me with concern, "Yeah, just miss family." I say thinking about my parents. "You have us, we may not be as high ranked as parents but we're still family right?" Kerry asked sitting on my other side, "We got your back man." Liam said joining in. "We may not have much but we have each other right?" Jade asked sitting next to Y/n, "Of course we are, we're family now." Ben said joining us too. We took this silence to heart as we all watched the sun go down together, we are more than weirdos on a rooftop. "We are a family" I mumble, "On a rooftop." Y/n added letting everyone have a light laugh.

~~FlashBack End~~

A smile grew on my face as memories of my family, this family flash through. Y/n the grandma with a gold heart and ghetto anger, you are the greatest grandma I knew. Ben the salty nerd who wants best for everyone but complains about everything, you were a cool brother plus some salt. Jade the little goofball angel, we saw each other as a brother not even half an hour of getting to know one another. Liam the baby, you were always easy to pick on but we had each other's back like the rest of the family. Kerry the fireball mother who took care of us all and brought hell on us if we did something stupid, I guess I won't get to see you grow after all. Finn the human wall, didn't really had time to know you as good as the others but once you're in the family you became another brother.

Everything starts to darken as the horde surrounds me.

Guys... Please live..

Darkness.