Lunch yum yum

Y/n P.O.V

We sit down in a circle and open the basket, pulling an assortment of food we grab a paper plate and begin to pick food we want then proceed to eat.

Kody is the one to speak first, "You're a wizard Y/n." He randomly said as everyone looks at him waiting for him to explain. "What ever she did made them stop growling at me, well not as bad anyway." he explained with a shrug, the group then turn their attention to me who is just calmly eating my (f/food). "All I did was ask." I mumbled quietly, "And they listened?!" Jade asked shocked like the rest of the group. I glance at the hunters and sees them all just staring intensely at us, "I bet they see you as a mate." Kerry mumbles. I glare at Kerry as Finn says, "I'm betting on that." Making me glare at him too.

Ignoring my glares the group begins going around making bets about it, the sound of squealing catches the groups attention. They turn to see two pigs running around the Hunters cell, of course they don't last long and are pounced on almost immediately. And thus a shower of blood, guts and flesh rains onto the glass wall, the group continue their lunch much to the surprise of the special infected.

Well I mean, when you're in the world of walking corpses you're going to get over that blood and guts stuff if ya wanna eat your food at some point.

Then another squeal is heard but this time in the Spitters cell, same fate, different death. Less messy but was loud, the pig was standing in acid so it was squealing in agony.
Jade and Ben were the first to stop eating at the sight, the others just looked away and continued to full their stomachs.

The next squeal came from the Smokers cell, we ignored this one for the reason that it might take a while for the pig to die. We all know how whimpy Smoker hits, so the pig is going to maybe die by being strangled, inhaling to much smoke or the Smokers whimpy hits. It all takes a while really.

The Charger is the next one to get a pig, it ended rather quickly but almost as bloody as the Hunters. What doesn't help that the Charger makes sure that the pig is dead by picking it up and slamming it down a couple of times, making more mess and a gross crunch every time. Finn is no longer hungry.

Suzan, Boomer and Boomette are given an already dead pig, they all eat the pig like they haven't eaten in a century. Suzan you can understand but the Boomer duo on the other hand is a different story, a story I cant be bothered with.

And finally the Tank gets his pig, and let me tell you. He was as bad as the Hunters, ripped limb by limb, thrown about, torn in half, smothered on the wall and was kind enough not to get any on the glass. A real champion he is, we gave up on eating at that point.

Once the people came back to take the picnic stuff away, gas filled the cells of the special infected. Once they were knocked out, the people in hazmat suits began cleaning the messes.

Now alone with the infected again, everyone goes to their afternoon bud. Standing in front of the Hunter cage I look at all of them sleeping peacefully, with a new found tiredness I sit on the floor and lean on the glass. The sound of the others talking and the sleeping sounds the Hunters gently lulls me to sleep, a sudden warmth is all it takes for me to be out like a light.

So cozy