15. The House can go to hell

Lilly's POV

"Hello Dom.." I found words at the back of my throat as I stared back at him.
"Lets get this over with,"Dom sighed, looking down at the floor behind me, avoiding my eyes.
I stepped aside, and let him in, closing the door behind, blocking out the cold air of the night.
I let myself drop down onto the sofa and Dom followed, sitting on the other sofa to the side.
We stared at eachother for a moment. I could tell he was nervous by the way he bobbed his knee up and down, His warm brown eyes darting around the room.
"Dom.." I said quietly, "You need to listen to me okay?"
Dom bit his lip, "I don't know if I can...do you know how hard it is for me to just face you after everything....but...I need to do this. Hear you out once....I just need to know why.."
I moved to grab his hand but stopped myself, " Dom, Im sorry, and I know it won't fix anything but I just wanted to say it,"
"Its not that easy," Dom growled, scratching at his hand , it was starting to turn red...he was anxious...mad.....
I swallowed down a lump in my throat, trying to steady my voice, "I hurt you and I realize that but you need to know that I was being dumb and I'm not going to cover it up by saying I was drunk but I-I didn't know what to do, I thought you moved on..thought you were with Bethany" I felt tears brimming at the corner of my eyes, spilling over onto my cheeks.
"I was so confused...You wanna know why I said you were a mistake 5 months ago? Why I just...just threw you out? Its because that night when I slept with you I actually felt something....and I panicked. Love, to me didn't exist and if it did I knew I didn't deserve it,"
Dom finally looked up at me, a tear streaming down his cheek before he rubbed it away.
"So I pushed you away and told you I didn't feel the same, but I can't let you go this time......please," I begged, "Im just so scared you won't forgive me...."
Dom ran one hand through his hair, standing up, "Lilly-"
"Dom," I cut him off, "Dom I love you,"
His eyes widened and I watched as his fists clench. I felt my face go red as he stepped closer.
"How can I trust you?!!"
I felt my heart drop into my stomach, "Its not like last time, I promise,"
Dom was frantically scratching at his hand now, annoyed," I can't let myself fall for this FUCKING SHIT AGAIN!!!"
His hand started to bleed and I forced myself to look away and not try to help.
"Every fucking time, Every goddamn day I just...I let people walk all over me but I won't let you do this....I-Im...Im so Stupid...and Angry...and I don't know what to do," Dom laughed dryly, his voice wavering with sadness, "Do you want to know why? "
I buried my face in my hands, the tears soaking into my shirt.
Dom let himself cry as he spoke, laughing hysterically, "Im angry because somehow...for some reason

I still want you so bad and I can't stop myself, everytime I'm around you, all i can think about is grabbing your face and kissing you until we're in between the sheets....And I...I hate you so much...and I hate myself so much because I love you more than anything."
I stood up, placing my hands on his cheeks, "Dom..."
I couldn't take it anymore.
I

leaned in, kissing him softly, Dom's hesrt raced against my chest, and he closed his eyes, kissing me back slowly, his hands wrapping around my waist, timid but he was there...and that was all that mattered.
He pulled away, "Please don't leave me this time.." he whispered weakly..
"Im not that person anymore....Ill never leave you," I kissed him again, this time it was rougher.
Dom's anger was fading but the remnants were still there, fueling the kiss as he pulled on my bottom lip, biting it,
I steadied one hand against the counter as he worked his soft lips around mine, my head swimming in euphoria.
My moans were drowned out by his lips on mine as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.
I felt Dom smile slightly, before pushing me down onto the sofa, my hands slipping under his shirt, feeling his warm body as he moved, lean muscle beneath my fingers.
He angled his head, taking the kiss further and letting out a low moan before kissing the corner of my mouth and moving down.
I felt his hot breath against my skin, sending what felt like an electric shock down my spine, before I felt his lips press against my neck, kissing it over and over again, eventually working his lips around it, sucking it, forcing moans out of me.
"I love you...I love you...I love you," he mummered in ragged breaths between kissing.
He pulled away for a moment, "I feel like we're going too fast......I can stop-"
I rolled my eyes, "We lived together for four weeks we're basically together already, now shut up and kiss me,"
Dom shrugged, his lips on mine again.
I leaned closer into him, as if I couldn't get close enough, my knucles white from clutching the sofa.
I pulled at Dom's shirt, and he ripped his lips away, "Fuck yeah, fuck the shirt," he threw it off but snickered when he realised he was wearing a tank top, moving to take it off when I stopped him.
"No.." I gasped, "Leave it on, Its hot"
Dom laughed before crashing his lips against mine again.
I heard a ping from his jeans pocket
He didn't stop before it pinged again.
"You should get that,"
Dom groaned, "Fine.."
He pulled the phone out of his pocket, kissing me again, softly, his lips tasted like chocolate.....thats weird...but its so....Dom.
I hit his shoulder lightly, pecking his lips before breaking the kiss, "Check your phone!"
"Ughgg" Dom looked over at his phone, sitting up, his hair messily standing up in all directions, lipstick on his neck, and shirt riding up.
He looked down at the message before laughing, falling back onto the sofa.
"What?!" I questioned.
He read the message out loud, "We'd like to inform you that the pipe that burst in your house has now been fixed."
"Oh...do you have to go?..." I mumbled.
"The house can go to hell," Dom smirked, throwing the phone over his shoulder, and getting on top of me, eyes on my lips.
"Now where were we?"
I laughed, "I hate you so much,"
Dom kissed me, "Hate you too baby,"

Honestly don't know if I should end it here..If I do anything else itll probably be like 1 or 2 more bonus chapters :) hope you enjoyed it though, wicked
Bye Dudes