9. Friends are Supposed to...

^^^^ Lilly's song up top...its really cringey just warning you.....and I assume u all know chains by Nick Jonas so I didn't add that

Doms POV

I woke up on the sofa, still wearing my clothes from the night before.
"God..my head hurts," I groaned as I sat up, rubbing at my eyes with my hands, before looking around the room. "What happened?"
Suddenly the memories of last night came rushing back into my mind...the party..."you're not the worst thing in the world to me"...rejecting bethany, the carnival...the kiss we almost shared......and our friendship agreement.
"Fuck..a lot of shit went down yesterday," I mummered to myself as I pulled my shirt off over my head.
"Great, you're up, and its only 12,"
I jumped back, freaked out, but as I saw Lilly appear from out of the shadows the startled expression on my face turned into a normal frown, "oh, its just you," I crossed my arms over my chest.
Lilly rolled her eyes, "Come on Dom, you can at least try to be excited that I exist," she sat down on the couch next to me, sipping from her mug, before smiling and leaning in closer, "plus, we're friends now, remember?"
I brushed the hair out of my eyes as I nodded, "yeah, whatever....is it really 12?"
Lilly got up and grabbed a plate of pancakes from the counter, "yup, I made you brunch, go get dressed,"
I stood up, stretching before heading over to the kitchen and leaning against the cold countertop, "Aww..you care so much Lill, don't tell me you've gone soft," I flashed a sly grin as I stared into her eyes.
Lilly looked at me with a blank expression before smacking my chest with the spatula she was holding.
"OWWW!" I whimpered, rubbing at the sore skin.
She smirked, "Looks like you're going soft Dom...I never will," Lilly then pushed me out of the kitchen, "Now go put a frickin shirt on or something...and then..I don't know..do what dudes usually do in the morning,"
I sighed, smiling, "yes ma'am,"
................................

Lilly's POV

"What do we do now?" I heard Doms voice as I sat down on the sofa after brunch.
He stared over at me, trying his best to look enthusiastic.
"I don't know...what are friends supposed to do?" I inched closer to him, and placed my hand on his arm.
Doms cheeks turned red in a flash, before he pulled his hand away, placing it on his cheek, "umm," he coughed, "Friends are supposed to...have fun I guess..."
We sat in silence for a few moments before an idea popped into my mind, I sat up all of a sudden, scaring Dom, before shouting, "KARAOKE!!!!!"
Dom sneered, "God Lill, who even does karaoke any more?"
I glared at him, "Shut up, its the only thing I could think of...AND YOU'RE DOING IT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!"
Dom held his hands up in defeat, "Fine, whatever, just don't go psycho on me again and we got a deal,"
I rolled my eyes before grabbing his hand forcefully and heading out the door to nearest karaoke bar in the city.

................................

Still Lilly's POV

"Looks like we got the place to ourselves," I declared proudly as a worker led us to one of the karaoke rooms.
" Yeah because literally no one goes out for karaoke at 1 in the afternoon.." Dom muttered, shoving his hands in his pockets, "They only go at like midnight when they're too fucking drunk to remember anything the next morning.."
I smacked the back of Dom's head lightly, "Stop being so negative!"
Dom looked down at the ground, "Stop being so abusive," he whispered under his breath,
"HEY! I AM NOT ABUSIVE, YOU'RE JUST AN ASS!!" I placed my hands on my hips.
"OH THE GIRL WHO SMACKS ME WITH A SPATULA AND OVER THE HEAD SAYS SHES NOT ABUSIVE!!!" He yelled back playfully, smirking.
"Umm...the machine is set up..." the worker said awkwardly stepping away.
"oh yeah..sorry," I mummered.
She nodded, "Its fine..would you like anything to drink?"
Dom thought for a moment, "Wine..lots of it,"
The worker smiled, "Wine for the couple, great,"
"Oh we're not a couple," I tried to say but the worker rushed out before I finished my sentence.
Dom fell back onto the leather seat behind him just as the worker returned in the blink of an eye, carrying 2 bottles of wine, pkacing them on the table then exiting.
"So," I clapped my hands, "should we start?"
"No," Dom saud blankly.
I raised an eyebrow, "Why not?"
Dom focused his intense brown eyes on mine before flashing a devilish grin and picking up a bottle" I want to be too drunk to remember this in the morning,"
I was about to disagree, but it suddenly occurred to me that for once..I didn't care...with Dominic I didn't care about anything except him...and that scared me...but..
" why not?," I smirked back.
......................

Dom's POV

After we downed 3 bottles (the worker gave us one more free of charge, I think she liked us) We weren't so shy anymore.
It was song after song, screaming and belting lyrics like crazy people.
Lilly absoloutly lost it when I cracked a few moves during Chains by Nick Jonas, singing at the top of my lungs just to impress her.
I was out of control and I could feel it..

Lilly's POV

Oh my god.
Dom was all up in my space...and I didn't even mind.
The way he looked at me was as if he wanted me..or needed me..I know it sounded crazy..and I was probably wrong..but I wanted to believe it because as much as I hated to even think of it..I wanted him too, so much more than I could imagine.
He drove me crazy with the way he swung his hips, and how he winked at me with his not-so-innocent eyes, how he sang to me and only me.
Dom shrugged his sweater off his shoulders, leaving him in just his tank top and I couldn't help but notice the lean muscle on his arms..GOD help me I don't know if it was the wine that was making me feel this way or just him, but it needed to stop.
Just as I took a deep breath to gain control, Dom's song ended.
"Alright Lill, your turn," he gasped, breathing hard, and taking a sip from his glass.
"Ok..umm," I walked up to the stage and chose a song
The title appeared on the screen.
" Strip by Chris Brown?!" (Video Up in the top ) Dom laughed.
I smirked at him, "Hey, don't judge,"
He sat back against the cushions, "fine,"
The song started and I belted out the lyrics with all my heart, Staring Dom straight in the eyes,

Dom's POV

SHE SO BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T BREATHE HELP.

Lilly's POV

As I sang along to the stupid lyrics Dom laughed his ass off:
I just wanna see you strip, right now cause it's late, babe
I just wanna see you strip, girl take your time with it
I just wanna see you strip God damn you're sexy (for meeee)

I laughed too as I sang and pointed straight at him, and gestured towards his shirt.
Dom's face turned red, but he played along, throwing his Tank top off onto the floor.
Goddamn he was so hot...I mean Geez, it should actually be illegal to look that good...
I tried not to stare at his chest as I pulled him onto his feet, forcing him to dance with me...but we were also drunk as hell so it didn't take much for him to give in and let loose.
"This is the most fun I've ever had," Dom laughed.
"TOLD YOU KARAOKE WOULD BE FUN!!" I grinned.
He rolled his eyes, "Whatever,"
We were both still dancing when the worker from before stepped in the room, "Hey..um..your times up," she mummered.
We turned the music off and headed out of the room and towards the main exit doors, still snickering and whispering to each other.
Before we could leave, the worker, turned to us, "I just have to say before you two go, you are the cutest couple I have ever seen," she grinned.
Dom smirked and turned back towards her, "Well that's where you're wrong,"
The worker raised an eyebrow, "what?"
Dom looked at me, "As Lill tried to say earlier, we're not a couple...."
Before I could say anything, Dom swept me off my feet and into his arms, smiling slyly, "We're best fucking friends!"
I laughed as he carried me out the door.
Best friends huh? What if I wanted more...

And that is YOUR CHAPTERRRRRRRRR
Karaoke can make any story Better can't it :) take the sun is also a star for example, it's one of the most wicked books I've ever read and it has karaoke so naturally my story has to have it ;)
ALRIGHT, I'm stoked that I even got this damn chapter done, and I hope you enjoyed it, ALRIGHT,
Bye Dudes,