14. Ryan

^I literally just put that photo up there because its cute XD

Ryan's POV

This was all my fault..
It had been a week since the party and the guilt still drilled at me.
I sighed and fell back onto my bed as I hung up on the phone with Swooz...
He told me everything..
What happened with Lilly and Dom weighed down on me like a boulder, crushing me slowly.
If I hadn't been so...so drunk, If I had stopped her....maybe it would've been fine....but I kissed her and everything had gone to fucking shit.
But I can't just sit here and think about it... Im gonna fix it and if I can't....well if I can't I don't deserve to have friends at all.
......................

Dom's POV

It felt like the world wanted to stab me..and then twist the blade just to make sure I was in pain.
This week had been terrible to say the least. Staying at my friend Jesse's place didn't feel right.
I missed Lilly's sofa. I missed waking up to her singing echoing from the bathroom, I missed how Lilly would-...but I can't think about her now. Not when I know she doesn't care about me.
"Yo, can I talk to you bro?" Jesse shoved one of his hands into his baggy sweater pockets before running the other through his messy brown hair, gesturing to the sofa.
I sighed, "If this is about what happened the other night..."
"Dude, I don't wanna get all up in your business, ya know, but I gotta say, I think you should hear her out. yo, like what if shes not revealing this whole other freaking part of the story? Dom I-"
"You don't get it!" I snapped, turning away, "I can't let her do this to me again, I won't break down this time, I just have to push through it,"
Jesse focused his icy blue gaze down onto the hardwood floor beneath our feet, not saying a word for a moment, the only sound was the distant tune of Reggae music playing in the other room.
"Well, what if you can't...what if...like, just what if...shes the only girl for you?"
I inhaled sharply trying to find words at the back of my throat when I heard a knock at the door.
I coughed, "Ill uh..get that,"
I ran towards the door and pulled it open to see Ryan leaning against the wall next to the door frame, looking down at his feet.
"Hey," he mumbled.
"What are you doing here?" I couldn't help but glare
"Look I know you're mad at me right now..."
I rolled my eyes, "no shit,"
Ryan looked up, his eyes full of guilt, "Im sorry ok, really I am, and I'm a shitty friend and I shouldn't've kissed Lilly, and I should throw myself off a bridge for making the two happiest people in my life miserable but please, please forgive me,"
I sighed, "Its not your fault, I'm sorry, you should be allowed to kiss whoever you want and she should be able to kiss whoever she wants...its just...old issues between us...you shouldn't be involved. I forgive you,"
Ryan grinned, "so..we're friends again right?"
I smiled for the first time in a week, "yeah,"
Ryan looked to the side for a moment before speaking, "So can you do one thing for me?"
I nodded
"Meet Lilly," He said calmly.
"Ryan-
"You love her. Don't lie to me, you do and you know it, so do this." Ryan shoved a card in my hand, "If you don't you'll regret it, trust me"
He ran down the steps and back to his car as I stared down at what looked like a time scrawled haphazardly across the tiny slip of paper in Ryan's handwriting.
8pm at Lilly's Place
..............

2 hours earlier
Lilly's POV

This week had been a living hell.
I couldn't stop thinking about Dom.
I broke his heart, I kissed Ryan and this was all my fault....heck..five months ago it was my fault too..why do I do this? Why do I always hurt him?
I lay on my sofa staring at the painting on the wall across from me in silence when I heard the doorbell ring.
I hurried over and opened the door to see Ryan.
"Oh my god Ryan I'm sorry I kissed you..I lead you on and I probably hurt you and Im sorry it just that I love-
Ryan smiled, "you love Dom..I know...don't worry about me, I'll be fine...and I'm sorry too...I should've pulled away,"
"No no no I was being crazy And you were drunk its my fault,"
Ryan shook his head, "Nevermind that shit, Do want to see him again?"
I raised an eyebrow,
  Ryan repeated it once more, "Do you want to see Dom again?"
I nodded vigourously.
  "He'll be here at 8 tonight," Ryan said cooly.
"But how are you going to get him to say yes?"
  Ryan smirked, "leave it to me."
......................

8pm at Lilly's Place
Lilly's POV

I waited anxiously,
Thoughts running through my mind.
What if he doesn't show up..what if he doesn't forgive me...I spent an hour  staring at the door  before I heard a light knock.
I took a deep breath, opening it to see Dom, clad in a Tight blue shirt and black ripped jeans.
"Hello Lilly." He mummered.
I looked up.
"Hello Dom."

Bros if you want to know what Jesse looks like visit chapter 10
This is short I know but its midnight so imma head to bed
Bye Dudes,