11. Attention

This song might come in handy bros (second slide up top) XD

Dom's POV

I tapped the pencil that I held in my hand against my chin gently as I brainstormed video ideas for the week..
I leaned my head back against the sofa, inhaling deeply, as I took a break from thinking, having to film at Lilly's was going to kill my Dominators, they already shipped us since I happened to be in so many of Lilly's vlogs, and if they found out that I was staying at her house they would lose their shit...but I love them, and I couldn't leave them without a video for so long.
Glancing over at the kitchen for a moment I saw Lilly making herself lunch, singing along to Charlie Puth's Attention (A/N awesome song btw look it up if you don't know) on top of her lungs.
  "YOU JUST WANT ATTENTION!!! YOU DON'T WANT MY HEART! BABY YOU JUST HATE THE THOUGHT OF ME WITH SOMEONE NEW" she belted the lyrics out into a spatula as she threw some carrots onto a pan.
  I laughed quietly to myself, It was so cute to see her zoning out off into her own little world, singing off key with no regrets.
I watched as she moved around the kitchen dancing along in her sweatpants and an oversized T-shirt, not an ounce of makeup but still.....beautiful...I shouldn't even think it...but I can't control how I feel...I couldn't deny it...I liked her...really liked her, not as a friend, but more than that.
  It wasn't just because of how she looked though, trust me she was gorgeous, but everything she did for her fans, for her friends...for me, was amazing, she was the nicest person Ive ever met, and the fiercest, she could defend herself and kick my ass if she wanted to fucking do it, I loved that..
Maybe Im just being sappy...Im not in love...I just like her..right?
  As I sat and watched her, she noticed, eyes widening in surprise at first, but a smirk formed across her face as she turned the stove off and  slowly walked toward me.
She locked eyes with me as she grabbed my hands.
  I didn't say a word as she pulled me up to face her, I just kept calm, a small smile on my lips as I stared back at her intensely,  the music blared in the background on a loop, starting over from the top.
  "I know that dress is karma, perfume regret, you got me thinking bout when you were mine.." she sang along, still standing in front if me.
I looked away for a moment then in a blur, took her by the waist and dipped her along with the beat, "And now Im all up on ya, what you expect, but you're not coming home with me tonight.." I sang the lyrics softly as I looked down at her. She put her hand on my chest as I brought her back up from the dip and we sang the rest of the song together, dancing around eachother...Lilly watched me closely as I moved my body, as If I was a creature she'd never seen before...I knew that she wasn't as trained as me but she knew how to dance ...so there was no reason for her to stare at me like that...and there was no reason for me to hold her so close  as we made our way across the room..but there was something unspoken between us...and we both knew it...
  As the song ended, we were both breathing hard.
Lilly  shut of the radio, "See, jamming out is better when we do it together Dominic, not when you just watch me like a creep from the damn corner,"
I rolled my eyes, "Ok fine, Ill try and join in whenever I feel like it, happy?
She smiled, "Very Happy! anyways I gotta finish making that effing sandwich,"
Lilly laughed as she walked back into the kitchen, I smiled back at her as I sat down to do some work, when all of a sudden I heard a crash as Lilly hit the floor, "DOM!!"
I pulled myself up off the floor, "Lilly!" I sprinted into the kitchen to see Lilly with tears on her face as she nursed her leg,
"Lill, what happened?!" I questioned, wiping her tears with the bottom of my shirt,
She looked up at me, still in pain, "The pan, it was really hot and I leaned over to get a plate, and it fell down onto my foot,"
I took a deep breath and held her shoulders, "Lilly," I tried to stay calm, " lemme see your leg, I want to know how bad the burn is,"
Lilly reluctantly took her hands off her leg, wincing from the pain.
I examined the burn and it wasn't severe but it wasn't nothing to worry about either..
Also considering that the pan was heavy and had left a massive bruise.
  Lilly started to cry out in pain once more as she tried to stand up, falling back down on the floor.
"Alright Lilly...calm down," I tried to get her attention but she was too busy hyperventalating,
"Lill!" she still didn't hear me.
Finally I put my hand under her chin and tilted her head up gently to face me, "honey," the word came out of my mouth before I could even think about what I was saying, she looked up at me, surprised but calmed down immediatley, "...listen to me, you're going to be ok," I got some ice out of the fridge and placed it on her leg before looking around for something that could move her around fast..
In the corner of the room I spotted a wheely chair...BINGO!
I grabbed it and rushed over to the kitchen plopping Lilly down on the seat, "I'm taking you to the doctor..you'll be fine, I promise."
She looked up at me as I wheeled her out the door and into the parking lot, grabbing her car keys from her purse and helping her gently into the car, before starting the ignition and speeding away to the clinic.

..............................

Lilly's POV

After about an hour at the clinic Dom drove us both home.
The doctor had said that it was great that Dom had gotten me there fast, so it was easier to deal with...he had bandaged my leg and given me some numbing cream..but he said that it was ok for me to walk as long as I was careful.
I hadn't been paying attention most of ths time though, I was too busy thinking about Dom...he took care of me...he made me feel better....he rushed to help me...he called me honey for some reason...anyone else would've helped but no one, and I mean no one could soothe me like Dom..his voice kept me calm and his gentle touch made me feel so much better...
  Suddenly, Dom interrupted the silence as we pulled up in front of the house, "Alright, we're here," I moved to open the door and get out when Dom stopped me, "And don't even think about getting out yourself!"
I rolled my eyes, "Dom the doctor said that I could walk,"
Dom got out of the car and opened the passanger side door, "I don't care what the doctor said, I won't let you get hurt again.." Dom gave me a weak smile..
I won't let you get hurt again..god that was hot..this man would be the death of me..
  Dom reached in and picked me up out of the seat, carrying me bridal style.
"Dom! What are you doing!!??" I laughed, my hands on his chest.
"Well..I won't let you walk anywhere today..Ill carry you wherever you want to go," Dom smirked.
I poked Doms cheek, "You're such a drama queen....thanks though,"
Dom carried me inside and closed the door, "well, this Drama queen will always be here for you, you don't need to thank me," he grinned and set me down on the sofa,  running upstairs to put my stuff away.
I took the time alone to think..no one has ever said that to me before...I realised that it was true..Dom was always there for me..in the past...and even when he said he hated me..he still cared, he was soneone was always there to help me..who cared unconditionally, and there were no words to express how much he meant to me..I couldn't lose him again.
For the rest of the evening Dom carried ne everywhere, even making a show of putting me on his back while he made dinner..
This boy was going to have serious muscles after today.
He layed me in bed at the end of the night, whispering goodnight in my ear, and smiling before exiting the room and all I could think is-
I love him.
But it couldn't be true...it couldn't

...........................

Lilly's POV still

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound someone faintly crying..
I couldn't go back to sleep without knowing what was happening so I limped down the stairs and into the living room, to see Dom with his head in his hands, the front if his black tanktop wet with tears...he was shaking ever so slightly as he sat on the floor leaning against the sofa.
"Hey Dom.." I limped over at sat next to him.
Dom jumped noticing I was there, wiping the tears from his face and faking a smile, "hey Lill," he replied weakly, "I told you not to walk anywher-
I interrupted him mid sentence, "Dom..what happened,"
Dom ran a hand through his hair, "Nothing happened,"
"Something happened Dominic," I turned his head to face me, "please tell me,"
Dom looked down, "It hasn't happened to me since I was a kid," he mumbled.
I grabbed his hand,"What hasn't happened?"
His sniffled, "I had night terrors Lilly...I thought they were gone...but they just suddenly appeared again tonight..I think it was because I saw you hurt and I-I"
I held his hand tighter now, "what did you see,"
Dom looked up at me, "I saw you die Lilly.." he whispered quietly.
My eyes widened in realization.
"Dom, look at me," I put his hand on my face, "Im right here, theres no reason to cry...don't be scared.."
He leaned in and hugged me, "It just seemed so real.."
I wiped away a tear from his eye, "I know Dom, but it isn't"
"Thank you Lilly," He said, climbing onto the sofa.
I climbed in beside him, knowing that he was still on edge.
"What are you doing," he mummered sleepily.
"Dom you were there for me...so Im here for you...Ill stay with you tonight,"
Dom stared for a moment then leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, closing his eyes after he did so, as I did the same and soon we drifted off into a deep sleep.

Ok! HEY DUDESSSS IM HAPPY AGAIN!! Yayyy! Im not disappointed with this chapter and thats a wicked feeling, also...spoiler things get very Romantic next chapter
Alright,
Bye Dudes