10. Stuck with you

Im sorry for everything..Im sorry for making you wait.

Lilly's POV

The sun streamed in through the windows as I sat up in bed with a massive headache and my shoes still on from the night before.
I had to get some work done today....
I had been doing nothing but hanging with Dom for the last few days and team super wasn't going to be happy if there were no new video for the week.
I made my way down the stairs, grabbing my vlog camera off the drawer as I reached the living room, spotting Dom with the tv on mute, lying on the sofa fiddling with a video game controller.
I glanced over at the clock, my eyes widening in horror,
" DOMINIC SANDOVAL ITS 1PM WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP YOU KNOW I-
Dom got up all of a sudden, pacing towards me and placing a hand over my lips, the feeling of skin against mine sent shivers down my spine as Dom focused his calm gaze directly on me.
"I tried to wake you up but it was like you were knocked out or something, you couldn't even hear me, also, you looked so peaceful..I didn't want to disturb you,"
I sighed and walked over to the kitchen, grabbing a piece of toast, and taking a bite out of the corner, "anyways.. I gotta film a video today so you have to stay away from the shot, "
Dom leaned over the counter towards me, smirking, "Why, am I not good enough to be in a real video...only a vlog," he laughed.
" Shut up Dom," I grinned, grabbing my camera to begin the vlog, "yo we in the kitchen, it is currently 1 pm and I just woke up because of this dick," I pointed the camera at Dom and he pretended to frown,
" NO, real talk," Dom laughed, " yo girl Lilly was snoring like a damn-
" THATS ENOUGH OUT OF YOU DOM!" I turned the camera back towards myself, laughing, "anyways Im gonna try and film a video today, do all that ish, and yeah, see you in a minute,"
I switched the camera off and sighed, "Hey dom, could you get my tripod stand out of the closet, I gotta set up some stuff,"
Dom smiled and pushed himself off the counter, "Sure thing baby-......umm.. I mean Lill"
My eyes widened in surprise as a grin spread across my face, "did you just call me... Baby?!??" I raised an eyebrow and poked his chest.
Dom ran his fingers through his hair nervously, face turning red, " NO, shut up....I didn't say anything...." his eyes darted towards the closet, "uhh...I'll go get the stupid tripod,"
He ran into the closet, as I laughed.
"Hey Lill! I don't see it!" Dom yelled.
"Did you check the back?" I asked
" yeah, no its not there either!!"
All of a sudden, I heard a loud clatter, "OWWW!!" Dom screamed.
"Oh my god are you okay!" I dashed into the closet to see Dom on the floor, who had tripped over a large metal box.
Dom looked up at me, " I think I'm fine, you just need to clean this shit up," he gestured to the clutter all over the floor.
I sighed, "fine ill do it, but lets look for the tripod," I turned around to search when I bumped into the door and it slammed shut.
Dom pulled himself up off the floor and limped up behind me, "Lilly...did you just lock us in a closet...."
I coughed nervously, "no, Its not locked.." I pulled at the handle.
Dom sunk back down to the ground, "Lilly.. You know I hate closed spaces.....and you...just...locked...me...in..a....CLOSET!!!!!"
I rolled my eyes, "Oh stop being a damn baby, we'll figure this out.."
Dom sighed, "I have a friend who might be able to help us..hes a locksmith, but it might take a while for him to get here.."
I grabbed Dom by the shoulders, "Then why are you just sitting there! Call him,"
Dom fished his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number, then put it on speaker phone.
"Hey Jesse, you there man?" Dom questioned, leaning over towards the microphone.
"Yo, What up Dom," A happy sounding voice rang out through the cramped space.
"Hey...so...Funny Story..Im stuck with my friend Lilly in a closet- Dom began but was interrupted by a loud laugh on the other end.
"Say no more, Ill be there, but yo, you and your friend gotta wait an hour, theres like cra-zy traffic out here, send me your address..."
........................................

Dom's POV

"I don't know how we're going to spend an entire damn hour in here if you're already pacing like that," I heard Lilly say to me as she leaned back against one of the many boxes on the floor
"What else can I do...Im bored out of my mind," I moaned, looking back at her with a frown on my face.
Lilly grabbed my hand, "Come on, sit down
She pulled me so that I was sitting next to her.
She turned to face me and stared directly into my eyes, with a blank expression on her face.
"Lill...What are you doing," I asked, waving my hand in front of her face.
She swatted my hand down, "Staring contest,"
"What? No!" I laughed, but I found myself looking right back at her, taking extra care not to blink, "What are we? 5 years old?"
Lilly rolled her eyes, still not blinking, "So you're admitting to your defeat?" a small smirk forming on her lips.
I inched closer to her, a grin spreading across my face, "I never said that...bring it on!"
I stared into her eyes and found myself getting lost in them.. Soon my attention traveled down down to her lips, I started to lean in when all of a sudden Lilly jumped, "Ahem! Well...you blinked, I win,"
"Yeah...well..whatever," I coughed nervously, as I layed down on the ground, staring up at the ceiling.
Lilly looked down at me for a moment before doing the same, her body next to mine.
"Dom," She said so quietly it was almost a whisper.
"Yeah Lill," I mummered, my gaze still focused upwards.
"Do you ever think about what we were like before everything happened?" Lilly turned her head to face me, and I felt her hot breath against my lips as she spoke.
I shut my eyes tight, taking a deep breath, before opening them once more, "I do...always,"
Lilly looked down, "I'm Sorry Dom..for everything,"
I stared back up at the ceiling.."I know you are," I couldn't forgive her, but I knew she meant it...
She turned away from me and looked up as well, sadness overtaking her usually happy features.
I hated myself because I knew I was the reason she was upset, so I did all I could do to make it better, I took her hand in mine, holding it tight as we waited for the hour to pass.

..................................

Lilly's POV

After about an hour, I heard the doorknob jiggle, and several clicks, as the door to the closet was pushed open and light spilled into the room.
Dom and I sat up, as a thin, looking young man with wild brown hair, stitches on his face and clear aquamarine eyes appeared in the doorway,

Idk but I feel like you should see Jesse because he shows up later so here you go:

Anyways continue on... Xd:

"Your savior is here yo," He declared proudly, scratching at his baggy pants, before smiling, "and it looks like you guys had a good time....dom told me about the fight...did you guys make up?" he gestured to our hands that were still interlocked.
I quickly pulled away, my face turning red, "Umm...nothing happened Jesse, anyways thanks for getting us out!"
Jesse shook my hand, " Its free of charge on one condition... "
Dom raised an eyebrow, "what?"
Jesse grinned, "Invite me to your wedding," He laughed and dashed out the door before Dom could smack him over the head.

Can you guys kill me, like just hit me with a bat or something because Im absolute shit and that was crappy but i just want to get chapters out and not wait anymore. I promise it will get better, I promise with all my heart, over the month Ive felt nothing but guilt for how long I make you guys wait..I was dying inside every single day so I will try to get things out faster.
Bye Dudes,