"Your boyfriend is coming to get us in a minute." he suddenly said, making her cheeks heat up.

"He's not my..." she grunted and dug her foot into the sidewalk. "I don't even like guys."

"And yet your heartbeat spikes when someone mentions him. And I can smell your crush from a mile away." 

She turned to face him slightly and raised an eyebrow. "You stretch before that reach?" 

Derek looked at her confusedly, before simply shaking his head at the teenager. Astrid couldn't help but bite her lip as she thought about the situation. She'd be lying if she said that she hadn't been stressing over the situation ever since she came to terms with the fact that she felt something for a guy. Well, if you could call screaming into a pillow 'coming to terms' and researching if it was normal. 

Of course Astrid knew that bisexuality was a thing, but she thought it was something that you just always knew. Like she had always known she liked girls. Apparently it wasn't and the sixteen-year-old felt very stupid and very confused.

But that was two weeks ago and she had calmed down since then. She had shoved that disgusting feeling of having her heart be pulled whenever she saw him or came near him. And the jealousy that made itself present whenever Lydia was mentioned. 

Astrid wiped away those thoughts when the familiar blue Jeep pulled up to the curb, the tires barely missing it. She smiled at Stiles, who waited on the other two people to get into the car, before climbing into the backseat. Derek followed and got into the passenger side and she didn't miss the look that he gave the werewolf. 

"I really wish you would've gotten in the front seat." she saw him looking at her through the rear view mirror and laughed when Derek glared at him.

"Never mind. This will do just fine." 

The teenage boy drove off and Astrid leaned her shoulder against the passenger seat as she listened to Stiles tell her what the plan was. Derek glared at her but the teenage girl only waved him off and continued to pay attention. There was a hunter on his way to the station to kill Isaac, but Allison had slowed him down for the time being. Hopefully it would buy them enough time. All they needed to do was distract whatever officer was at the front desk, get the keys to the cell and get out. 

Astrid kept repeating to herself that it would be an in and out kind of job as they pulled up to the station. She just hoped that her dad wasn't working otherwise she'd have to do a crapload of explaining. 

Stiles put the Jeep in park and everyone directed their attention to the department's large window. "Okay, now the keys to every cell are in a password protected lockbox in my father's office. The problem is getting past the front desk."

It was a woman at the front desk, so Astrid knew she was no help there. Even if the officer did swing that way, she was still underage.

Derek realized this too and went to open the car door. "I'll distract her."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... You? You're not going in there." Stiles had grabbed the werewolf by his leather jacket, and the outcome of that didn't look too good to her. "I'm taking my hand off."

"I was exonerated."

"You're still a person of interest. Let Astrid go."

Astrid clicked her tongue and looked at him. "The likelihood of her being attracted to me is probably very slim, I'm not getting that vibe from her. Besides, she isn't my type. Just let Ryan Gosling do his thing here." 

Stiles furrowed his eyebrows as he looked between the girl and the werewolf before groaning. "Okay, fine. What's your plan?"

"To distract her." the distraction said, as if it weren't obvious enough.