six.

06. | DEREK THE WEREWOLF.
( magic bullet )

Astrid yawned and placed her fist against her cheek as her head lolled to the side

Astrid yawned and placed her fist against her cheek as her head lolled to the side. Pre-calculus was usually one of her favorite classes, but for some reason she just felt so uninterested in everything. That and the group date she had joined in on last week was consuming her thoughts. 

The guy was everything Astrid despised - inconsiderate, arrogant and a slob. Not only did he talk about himself the entire time but she ended up paying for both parts of their bill because he "left his wallet at home". Lydia had told her to just dumb it down a little and she could possibly end up getting a good screw.

But there was no way she was going to lose her virginity to just anybody. It just wasn't her agenda. Besides, his ego was more than likely bigger than his penis. Not that she wanted that thing anyways.

Her phone buzzed, making her wake up and groan silently, and she grabbed it from her hoodie pocket to look down at it. 

Dad

Gonna be stuck at the station a little later than usual and Dom's busy at the shop

Me

it's fine, stiles can probably give me a ride

The brunette turned around to face one of the only 3 people she could ask - Stiles. Allison's aunt had just gotten into town and she didn't want to keep her from seeing her family, and Scott only had a bike which left the spastic boy as her last option. 

After whispering the boy's name harshly a couple of times to get his attention, she managed to ask for a ride home and he happily agreed. She didn't think she would ever get used to the kid's constantly happy exterior, but it wasn't that unpleasant to witness. 

Astrid watched as Stiles more or less ran, extremely awkward-like at that, to his Jeep and hopped inside

Astrid watched as Stiles more or less ran, extremely awkward-like at that, to his Jeep and hopped inside. She continued her steady pace and got into the vehicle's passenger seat, drawing back when she thought the door would come off at how hard she shut it.