thirteen.

13. | COMING BACK TO REAL LIFE.
( co-captain )

Astrid was shaking when she got home

Astrid was shaking when she got home. Whether it was because she was afraid of what had happened that night or because she was nervous that her dad would ask her where she had been was a mystery to her. But her house was dark and empty when she entered and she knew that it was from the fear of the night's event. 

She crept up the stairs towards her room but paused outside of the door. What if the Hales were there to scare her even more? Maybe even kill her? Peter knew who she and Stiles were and probably everything about their lives. She dismissed the thoughts and stepped into her room, which now seemed darker than the rest of her home. 

Flipping on the light switch, the brunette silently changed into her pajamas while reflecting on what had happened since she got to Beacon Hills. All of it had her afraid and worrying for those around her. She worried about her dad and Allison constantly, not to mention herself, especially since they were all human. Of course, she worried for Stiles as well, but he and Scott were almost always together - Scott could protect him. She couldn't say that for the rest of them and they couldn't protect themselves from werewolves. 

It made her feel weak and she hated it. She wanted to be able to fight against whoever tried to hurt her or the people she cared about. She didn't want to worry about not avoiding something in time and getting killed because of it. She just hated being human.

Once she was dressed for bed, the girl laid down on her side in her bed. Her phone vibrated on her nightstand and with a shaking hand, she grabbed it and looked at the text she had just received. 

Alli 💖

Are you up?

Instead of replying, the Johansson girl sat the phone back in its previous spot before curling up into a ball. She couldn't help the tears that began to spill from her eyes but did nothing to stop them. 

It was now morning and Astrid had joined both Allison and Lydia for the day

It was now morning and Astrid had joined both Allison and Lydia for the day. Their plan was to go shopping, but the older brunette said that she needed to do something before they headed to the mall. The younger brunette showed no signs of fear as she had the night before - after all, she was a great liar.