Chapter 25

Brick jumped when he heard the door bell. He quickly wrapped his hand with a wet rag and rushed to the door, opening it. He saw Blossom standing there, her hair messy and pink eyes dull with worry written in them. Brick gulped and moved over.

"Wanna come in?" Brick asked.

She closed her eyes and pulled out a bag. Brick stared at it and let her in, making Blossom sit on the couch. Brick followed her and sat on the coffee table. Sitting on the bills and grabbing his drink before it fell. He glanced down at her hands, seeing how much she's shaling. He grabbed her hands making Blossom jump.

"What's wrong? What happened? Did someone hurt you?" Brick asked.

Blossom closed her eyes again, taking shakey breaths. "Yes."

Brick widened his eyes and stood up. "Who done it? I'll arrest them right now."

Blossom opened her eyes and put out her wrist. Brick blinked and sat down, raising his eyebrow at her.

"Arrest them." Blossom begged. "Arrest me! Brick, I done something awful and I need to you arrest me. Throw me in a cell, throw away the key and leave me to rot."

"Blossom?" Brick asked, putting his hands on her knees. "What are you talking about?"

Blossom grabbed his face, shaking him. Brick thought she must've saw something but his gut told him something else. He just blinked a couple times and gently pulled her hands off. He wrapped them around his and tried to keep them warm.

"Blossom, take it slow. Tell me everything." Brick whispered gently.

She took her hands out, making Brick pout, and pulled out newpapers. He raised his eyebrow and looked at them, seeing it was about the Dangerous Women. Brick grabbed the paper and saw red pens outlined, he flipped through the papers and saw her messy handwriting writing out things. Things only that the Dangerous Women would knkw about, things that's been going through his mind.

He flipped to the last page and saw black ink, perfectly neat. Brick glanced at Blossom, who sat there chewing on her fingernails. Blossom stared into his eyes and and tried to give him a smile, but she quickly frowned with tears in her eyes. Brick gave her a smile, hoping to bring her spirits up and knowing that she found who's the famous killing group. She must be scared, Brick thought. He glanced back to the note.

Brick,

I've been struggling to tell you, honestly I have no idea how you'll react. The shot that we gave should be wearing off, which is why we came back. You needed more of the shot but I can't bring myself to do it.

In the store, that's where I wanted to give it to you and leave, but I couldn't help but to remember all the good times we shared. I have no idea if you have Stockholm Syndrome, I'm praying that you don't because then your love for me would mean nothing. But the past two weeks we've been texting, calling and sneaking visits with each other. They've reminded me all the longs talks we would share, all the loving looks I would give you.

But you need to know the truth. I am the killer, there's only been one Dangerous Woman. I killed all those people, only me.

I have no excuse for all the killings just a reason. It was for her. Her life ended so soon, so I wanted the monsters to disappear from the Earth. She should've gotten to much more.

I'm so sorry that you had to know this way. But I can't bring myself to say it face to face.

Love,

Blossom

Brick blinked and read over the note again and again. He looked at Blossom and he frowned seeing the tears running down her face but he looked back at the note. Reading it again and again, trying to see if he read it clearly.

Brick folded the note and looked at her, waiting for her to say it was a big prank. But her face said otherwise, Brick grabbed her hands and looked at them. So small, he thought, how could they take another human's life.

For once in his life, he had no idea what to do.

One, he should out his job first. Arrest the person and take them in for questioning. Yet his heart begged him not too, he couldn't get rid of her like that. With all the murders she's done, Blossom would have life in prison or worse, death penalty. Brick loved her to much to let her go, and he couldn't bring himself to arrest her.

But he still had so many questions. Like why? Or whose the girl she wrote about? And how come she called the people she killed monsters?

"Her name was Kuriko. She was my little sister," Blossom said. "Brick, I loved her so much. I know that a lot of people don't like having siblings but I did. I wasn't an only child anymore, I had someone I could share my love for Disney or baking cookies with.

"We grow close through the years, never leaving each other side unless we had school. Then we would walk home and I would listen to her talk nonsense, but I didn't care. But deep down, I knew she was sad.

"Our parents was never really around, always worroed about the house because we didn't have enough money. Pretty soon I was going to finish high school, I had a scholarship to Harvard for law. I started to stress out so much, I took it out on her. I never knew she was depressed. I never knew that me snapping at her would've been the last straw.

"The last day of school, I remember to clearly. I told her I was sorry and I loved her so much, and once I get my own apartment she could live with me. She was so happy Brick, so happy. I walked her to her class then to mine, we usually met up after school. But she wasn't there. She wasn't there."

Blossom stopped and took In a deep breath but she started to cry harder. Brick jumped on the couch and sat next to her, hugging her tight. He rubbed her back and rock them back and forth, which calmed her down some.

Blossom took in another deep breath, "She wasn't at our usual place, I remember searching everywhere, freaking out. But I heard a scream, that made me run to where it was. I saw the lunch lady screaming for help, as soon she saw me, she tried to push me back but I wouldn't move. Brick... I saw her dead, her body tangled in the dumpster, her head bashed in."

Brick frowned, "I'm so sorry, Blossom."

"I just wanted more time with her. Wanna know the worst part? They found her killer, some jealous kid. Thinking my sisiter had better parents, more money than that stupid kid. They never charged that kid!" Blossom yelled.

Brick just held onto her, afraid she would vanish from his arms. He pressed his head against her shoulder. Blossom just sighed and grabbed onto his hands.

"You need to arrest me." Blossom whispered.

"I can't." Brick replied.

"Why not?" She cried.

"I can't lose you. Never again." Brick mumbled.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!!!!!

What we thinks???? Blossick???? Blossom claiming to be the killer???? Brick admiting having feelings for her??? The note??? What's going to happen??? Well tell me your thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!