Chapter 20

Boomer thought he was going crazy, because every girl he saw, he thought it was Bubbles. He wanted to see her so bad, he needed to see her. It was like a craving that needed to be settled, like when he drinked tea.

He sighed as he sunk back in the chair. Rubbing his face, mumbling something in Spanish, then heard his brothers going through the kitchen. Boomer looked at them and glared at them.

They have no idea what he was talking about. Which made him angry, but he didn't push it. He couldn't blow up at them, because they threatened him with medicine.

Boomer didn't want that.

He sighed as he walked back in the bathroom. He saw himself in the mirror, for the first time of the month. His blonde was longer and pale, he had bags under his eyes. His freckles was now noticeable from his very pale skin.

"Bubbles," He mumbled before walking out.

Three months passed by, and Boomer counted every single day. He had a notebook of tally marks to prove it. He quit his job, and found a small course for cooking. Trying to get rid of his obsession of Bubbles and the other girls.

He walked out to the kitchen and looked at his brothers. They was laughing, Butch talking about going out with another girl. Brick was making fun of him, but it was only making Boomer angry.

"So you're going out on a date?" Boomer asked as Butch looked at him.

"Yeah, when you quit for some odd reason. A new chick came, super smoking hot and funny." Butch said as Boomer nodded slowly.

"Her name?" Boomer asked.

"Boomer, what are you talking about? Is it about those strange girls again?" Brick asked as Boomer turned away.

He sighed as he walked out, grabbing the car keys. Boomer started the car then made his way towards the town diner. He walked inside and sat at the bar, looking down.

Boomer ordered a hot chocolate and some fries. He chewed on his bottom lip and grabbed a napkin, taking out his pen. He sketched out a doddle of Bubbles, he tried to picture everything and draw them.

But every little detail made his heart hurt.

He heard the doot opened, and he dared to get his hopes up. Boomer turned and saw Buttercup walking in, texting. He widened his eyes and jumped up. Leaving a ten dollar bill and ran out.

He ran straight into someone, groaning as he rubbed his head. Boomer looked up and saw Blossom looking down at him. He raised his eyebrow and tried to play dumb, which wasn't much of a challenge.

"Sorry miss, didn't see you there." Boomer said with a smile.

"That's fine," She said as she helped him up. "Are you okay?"

"Totally." He said as he looked around. "I have to go, gotta get some fries. Have a nice day!"

Boomer ran inside the small shops, but she wasn't there. He closed his eyes and leaned against the wall. He started to heavy breathe, and started to panic. His heart beated fast and his throat closed up.

Boomer needed to see her, it needed to be filled. He slid down the wall and pulled his knees close to his chest. Putting his chin on his knees and stared ahead of him. Shaggy hair covered his broken eyes and he tapped on his legs.

"I always thought seeing you again would be a better picture." A girl said as Boomer looked up.

He froze and saw Bubbles. She giggled as she held out her hand. Long blonde curls fell over her shoulders, she was wearing a blue sundress. Bubbles smiled, making Boomer heart pounded against his chest.

Boomer jumped up and grabbed her. Pulling her in a hug, crying of happiness. Bubbles wrapped her arms around his waist and smiled in his shoulders. Boomer chewed on his bottom lip as he pulled away.

"This has to be a dream." He whispered while grabbing her hair.

"Well that would be a very crude dream." She replied.

"The doctors think I may have Stockholm Syndrome."

"What do you think?"

"I think that I'm just a terribly in love with someone. As crazy that might sound."

"That could be very dangerous." Bubbles said as Boomer smiled.

"Well, they did call you dangerous woman. But everyone thinks that you guys are dead. My brothers can't remember any of you." He said as Bubbles shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm going to sound like a jerk, but thats their problem." She said as Boomer smiled.

He grabbed her hand and looked down at them. His smile got larger then pressed his head against hers. Bubbles giggled as she kissed his nose.

"Can we go somewhere?" Bubbles asked as Boomer nodded.

"Sure, I know this great shop down the street." He said as he tugged her along.

Finally filling that hole.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!!!!

What we thinks??? The girls are back in town???? Boomubbles back together??? Whats gonna happen?????

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!