Chapter 10

"Can someone tell me please why are we here so early?" Butch asked as he rubbed his face.

Brick rolled his eyes as he glared at his younger brother then back towards Boomer. He shoved his hands inside his pajama pants and raised his eyebrow towards his brother. Butch zipped up his jacket, since he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath, and he sat on the desk with Boomer's jacket over his legs, since he was wearing his boxers only with his slippers.

"Couldn't you guys atleast get some clothes? Because you're at work and showing up in your pjs?!" Boomer yelled as Butch rolled his eyes and looked at his brother.

"It's almost eight on our day off, and you expect me to show up in some kind of suit? No thank you, they can see my green boxers I don't mind." Butch said as Boomer face palmed and looked up towards the ceiling.

"Why am I cursed with such an idiot brother?" Boomer muttered as Brick sighed.

"Okay you're both idiots, and we're triplets so don't think that you're the only one stuck with him. So what did you find Boomer?" Brick asked as Butch looked towards his brother.

"Well alright, I took your little hint about some blonde kid and look into the yearbook. But there's around seventy five percent of the blondes that weren't important, so looking through the dead kids..."

"Why go through the dead kids? Their dead." Butch said as Boomer sighed.

"Because there was blonde's here too you dodo! Besides the only two was," Boomer said while getting the yearbook out. "Are Bubbles nasd Justin, now Justin is the main guy I thought it could be. Since Bubbles is nowhere to be found, but reading up on Justin he was the worst type of guy you could think of. But something about his case matches with the first case of the Dangerous Women case," Boomer said as he pulled out the towel ad tossed it to Butch.

Butch took a sniff before looked towards him. "Bleach? Wait Justin, he's was one of the first victims right?" Butch asked as Brick nodded and grabbed the towel.

"Butch get the earlier case files and put them in the truck. Boomer get some coffee and snacks, we're gonna be up for a long time." Brick said as his brothers nodded.

"Okay!" The two shouted together.

----

"Did he take the bait?" Blossom asked as Bubbles nodded.

"Why are giving ourselves up again? Because I think that we can take them easily, I mean we have the upper hand here." Buttercup replied as Blossom giggled and nodded.

"We do don't we?" Blossom asked as she stamped the letter closed. Her pink eyes looked back towards her friends and smiled. "Well their our last step in our plan? Then this town will be rid of all the sinners and we can finally escape from this place." Blossom said as she narrowed her eyes towards the desk.

Buttercup sighed as she shook her head and looked towards her friend. She saw how Blossom lost herself in thought once again, and Bubbles was humming while making their special cake. She slipped on her cap and grabbed the box.

"Well I sure hope you're right about this." Buttercup said, snapping Blossom out of her trance and she smiled as she passed the letter to her.

"I am, once we get those cops then no one can stop us. Then we can live happy, once again." Blossom said as Bubbles giggled and looked towards them.

"Don't worry Bc! This is what we wanted remember?" Bubbles asked as Buttercup nodded. "Then let's not doubt, it's not good to have worry lines. Besides everything will work out!" Bubbles exclaimed as Buttercup sighed and Bubbles walked towards her.

The blonde sat the cake box in Buttercup's arms and smiled towards her. Bubbles patted her arm and looked towards Blossom. The blonde giggled as she put the letter on top of the box and skipped towards the kitchen.

"I'll get the basement nice and cozy, just be careful Bc. Don't want you to pull a muscle!" Bubbles said as Buttercup snorted and rolled her eyes.

"Me, pull a muscle? Ha! Unlikely, I know how to lift people!" Buttercup exclaimed while making a muscle.

---

It's been a week since they found the lead, and now they was so close to cracking the case. The brothers felt like they could breathe with each clue they found. Brick felt like he could finally protect his brothers, Boomer felt like he didn't have such a heavy soul and Butch felt like he could finally get over his parents death.

But they had to speak in front of the crowd of police officers, which was the hardest thing any of them had to do. But this was for the case. And they needed to do this.

"Don't let them trick you, they use the blonde for looks, then the black head will knock you out, with the red head planning out your whole death. Don't let them make you think their good girls, their nothing like that. They enjoy killing, they enjoy seeing you in pain, they enjoy everything that you will hate. If you see the gang, the dangerous women, run because if you don't then you have no hope." Brick said to the crowd of cops.

"Also you need to be sure that you go up near the bodies carefully. Now that we know their motives, there could a great chance that they might be after the police force." Boomer added as Butch nodded.

"Also please don't travel alone, that just give them a bigger opening to take you down." Butch said as the cops nodded.

"We'll be in our house gathering more clues, so if you need to reach us just call us." Brick said as the brothers nodded. "So be safe, goodnight." Brick said as the brothers walked out of the station, trying to get home quickly.

The three brothers drove home and Boomer sighed as he walked towards the door. Brick and Butch carried the files to the front door while Boomer unlock the door. Boomer raised his eyebrow as he heard music playing and began to open the door but a hand stopped him.

"Wait," Brick said as he put his hand on the blonde's shoulder.

Boomer looked back and Brick put his finger to his lips as he pulled out his gun and motioned Boomer aside. Butch put the files down and passed his other gun to Boomer, while they followed Brick inside. The kitchen light was on, with soft music was playing.

Brick pressed his back against the hallway wall and peeked over. Raising his gun to his cheek, he moved forward but a cold metal to his forehead stopped him. Brick held his breathe as a small giggle went through the room.

"I didn't think that you would be so smart," A female voice said as he heard his brothers gasped.

Brick turned around, but a arm stopped him. Brick narrowed his eyes and put the gun out in front of him, not caring if he would kill the person. A scream from his brother stopped him as he was pushed to the ground. Brick Groaned and looked ahead of him and saw Boomer was knocked out cold, while Butch was bleeding from his temple.

Brick turned and growled but something hit his head as he closed his eyes, he heard the female voice say.

"But not smart enough." 

Heyyo Cocos!!!!!!

What we thinks???? Boomer??? Brick??? Butch??? The girls???? What do you think is gonna happens???? Wells tells me your thoughts!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!