Chapter 11

Brick groaned, as he opened his eyes. He looked around, which wasn't most to look at. The walls was white, with spraypaint, his brothers wasn't in the room. He tied down on bed, so looking around the room made his neck hurt. 

He sighed as he sat on his head back on the bed. Brick wanted to know where his siblings were, he felt his chest hallow. Brick was stupid to think that if they released what they looked like, or even the smallest clue that they would be after them. Yet he needed to do this, he needed to find them.

It was soemthing that was pushing him to keep going. It was the only thing that made him wake up each day, if he could find them then he could rest in peace. His parents could rest in peace, sure they were hard but what parents weren't? Brick needed to know that his parents could fianlly rest, that his brothers don't have to know that their parents killer was out there, walking free.

They could finally be free.

Brick finally cranned his neck again, and he looked around. Tears spilled from his eyes, since this was the first time he was truely alone. Usually Boomer or Butch was there with him, but this time he was all alone. More tears spilled, and he made a choking noise from his mouth, and he finally let out a loud wail. 

Tears spilled for his parents, for his brothers, for the people who was murdered. Brick finally stopped, as he took a deep breath. He looked aorund, and placed his head down. His neck was in pain, his throat was dry and he had nothing left to do.

Staring up towards the cieling, the door opened. He didn't make a move, since he was trained to not give up any reason to die fast. He heard heels clicked along the hardware floor, he smelled a strawberry scent, and felt soft fingers touch his cheek.

"I'm sorry that we had to kick your butt," A soft voice said, making Brick teeth grind together. "But we couldn't let you know where our secret base is, that would be just rather stupid of us." She said with a giggle.

He narrowed his eyes towards the cieling, and pressed his hands down on the bed. "Where are my brothers?" Brick asked as a laugh went through the small room.

"You're the cop around here, you tell me Mr. Police." She said, as a orange colored curl fell on his face. 

Brick blew the hair away, hearing another giggle. He turned his head to the side, staring at the wall. He was not going to give this girl the reaction she wants. Brick knew his brothers was going to be okay, he knew that they were going to do all the things they were taught. And when they finally get outof this place, arrest the three girls, then finally they could be free.

"You know it's no fun when you don't ask. That what you police do, I mean that what you done to me." She said as Brick widened his eyes. 

"I question lots of people, so please don't count yourself so special." Brick replied, hearing a sharp breath being taking in.

He smirked, but felt a finger gliding up his chest. He froze, and saw the finger was below his collar bone. She began to tap on the bone and he heard a laugh coming from her, and he knew that she was smirking.

"Please special doesn't even began to cover what I am." She whispered, as Brick turned.

He wanted to yell at her, to see her ugly face, see it break. Brick wanted to bring all he guilt on her, for all the people they killed for no reason. But his breath was caught in his throat. She was beautiful, and he cursed himself for thinking that.

Sure it wasn't well lit in teh room, but Brick saw the features of a woman. She had long orangish curly hair, she had pouty lips, and had on a black outfit, black shirt and pants. To top the whole killer outfit, she had on a pink collar. 

She smirked, as she tapped on her chin. Brick felt his face turn a bright red, so he turned away. Cursing himself to even look at her, but the laugh made him lose focus. He began to think of his brothers, which amde him flinch.

"Oh yeah, we're going to have a fun time!" She exclaimed.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!

What we thinks???? Brick??? What do you think is happening with Butch and Boomer??? Wells tell me your thoughts!!!!!! Also I'll be updating faster now, because my wifi is working and I'm feeling much better!!!!!!

Wells Bye Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!