Chapter 12

Butch first thought was, food. As stupid it may sound, he opened his eyes and stared towards the cieling. His mind clouded with all types of food, it was the only thing that was calming down his heartbeat. He thought about fries, cheeseburgers, and even ham! Which was something he hated with a pasion.

Taking a deep breathe he finally tried to move his legs, but it was no use. He tried one more time, but he groaned. Next he tried his arms, but something held back his upper arms and his wrist. He narrowed his eyes and tried to put up his ehad, but that was also bound.

"Oh come on!" Butch yelled. 

He gritted his teeth, as he tried to think what he was going to do. He had no idea if his brothers was in the room, or even their alive! He bounded to a bed or table, his head strapped down. He felt like he was off of Saw waiting for the tv screen to come on, nad tell him that he has to cut off his arm for the key.

Butch chuckled at that thought, and closed his eyes. Taking a deep breathe he relaxed. Brick would've told him to look around, but he really couldn't do that. Growling, he cletched his fist together. 

He knew that his denist was going to scold him for gritting his teeth together. But it was his nervous habit, also biting his nails, but he couldn't do that. Blowing out his cheeks, groaning then tapping his finger to some beat.

Then he began to list of how many states there was in America, which he couldn't get pass five. He furrowed his eyebrows together, and tried to think of another state. Yet all he could think was North Carolina, New York, Alaska, Hawaii, and Florida. Scolding himself for not knowing his country so well, the door was opened.

"Well well well," A voice said. Butch rolled his eyes, such a cliche thing to say. 

"I thought it would be more of  challege to get you guys. Even you,the famous Butch, the man with the gun show." She said, then made some shooting noises.

"Yeah, I mean when someone hits you from behind, you tend to I dunno, forget how to fight." Butch said as she giggled.

"Well I was pretty upset whenever I did foght you," She said with a sigh. "But I guess there are weak people then there are strong people. You just fall under the weak people." She said.

Butch opened his eyes, he heard that voice before. That same deep, not too deep, voice. It was raspy like she was either hit to hard in the wind pipe or smoked to much. He felt warm hand on his cheek, he stopped and moved his eyes.

The only things he saw was a pale hand, with a tight green short. He figured the person was a girl already, she was wearing a pair of sweatpants, and he saw some black hair. He tried to turn his head, but the strap held him in place. Sweat beat down his face as he tried one more time. 

"Don't tire yourself already," She said while poking his cheek. "Your the first person that we caught that I like." 

Butch blushed, but chuckled. "I know, I'm rather handsome." He said as she grabbed his cheek and pulled it.

"Hardly." 

"Oh please! You just basically proved me right, besides most girls can't resist the handsome, strong, and smart Butch Jojo." 

"Smart? No way. Strong? I haven't seen that yet. Handsome? Nah, you don't really have anything apealing."

"Women! I got a six pack, while my brothers got a four pack! I'm freaking ripped, thank you very much!" 

"You're rather annoying, did you know that?"

"I've been told. Besides chicks dip it, well sometimes."

Butch hard her sigh, and his cheek was being poked again. She was muttering something, which left Butch to think of something. It wasn't something he really does, since he mostly thinks about food, when the next episode of Yuri! On Ice will come out, or about what work out plan he wants to work on. 

He chewed on his bottom lip, then smirked. His eyes darted towards the finger that was poking his cheek, then back towards the cieling. He laid his hands flat out, which was a replacement for whenever he clasp his hands together when he has a plan. 

"So what are you going to do with me?" He asked as heard a groan.

"Dunno, maybe see if we can fight again, but redhead won't let us. She's afraid that you might overpower me, which I don't see happening. Also maybe get you some fresh clothes, cause I think you either pissed on yourself or something smelly got on ya." She said as Butch sighed.

"I don't I peed, besides if I didn't know any better. I think that you want to see me naked." I said, as I felt the finger stop moving.

I smirked, "I mean that's why you strapped me down. You want to something from 50 Shades of Grey junk, I'm down." I said, then hearing some inhuman noises.

Gasping made me push on, "I'm not really into that BDSM stuff, but I'm down to try new things." I replied, then heard some heavy breathing.

So my attacker hates sexual stuff, alright. I can work with this. Butch thought as he shrugged his shoulders.

"So climb on top, and lets get dirty." He said.

Butch heard nothing, he heard her standing up. Smirking to himself, he thought she walked out of the room. But instead his headstrap was undone, his chin was grabbed by rough fingers and his dark green eyes met a pair of lime green eyes.

"You think that going to stop what I'm really planning for you! I promise you that you will beg for mercy when I'm done," She hissed as Butch smirked.

"Huh, I like kinky girls. So please, keep talking dirty to me." Butch replied, as he saw her face turned red.

She let go of his chin and stomped out of the room. Butch felt his face turn red, as he pressed his lips together. Taking in a deep breath, he closed his eyes. All he saw was those lime green eyes, and yet they seemed so fimilar.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!

What we thinks??? Butch???? Buttercup??? Their little talk???? Also I'm sorry I didn't update last week, I got grounded so please forgive me!!!! Welps next chapter will be Boomubbles!!!!! So tell me your thoughts!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!